Rate this question

Support

Question

====================================
The following is a PRODUCTION release, version 4.7.4
Release torguard-v4.7.4, 2021-09-06
ChangeLog:
===================================

- All platforms: fix issues with "Verified" link. The ip check was sometime not properly triggered, showing a "n/a" label instead of "Verified". The user had to manually refresh the link to see the "Verified" label.
 - All platforms: fix bug when trying to login in OpenConnect giving an empty username or empty password.
 - All platforms: Adding Ports for Stealth Proxy.

Internal Change:

- Refactoring for TorGuard as a service.
========================================

Downloads

2 hours ago, Cytane89 said:

I'll wait for stable, but hopefully the next build fixes my disconnecting issue with WireGuard on my laptop. Have tried so many things to fix, so I'll just wait and see with this new build as it still happens even on 4.7.4.

I been using the Beta which is 4.7.5* > so far it seems to be working smoothly and it's been updated with the newest wireguard version 0.4.9. Been connected all day and haven't had a disconnect.

58 minutes ago, Dom1no said:

I been using the Beta which is 4.7.5* > so far it seems to be working smoothly and it's been updated with the newest wireguard version 0.4.9. Been connected all day and haven't had a disconnect.

Ah that's great to hear. Glad WG got updated too. Think TG has kept me at version 0.3.4 for awhile.

Yes I can confirm TorGuard version 4.7.5 with WireGuard 0.4.9 works on Windows 11. I've had other VPNs that were unable to connect via wireguard protocol. One was able to connect after a fresh install only once via WG but after a restart WG stopped working from then on to clarify. Glad to have a VPN that works.