Jump to content
TorGuard
  • 0

TorGuard Client v4.7.3

Rate this question


Support
 Share

Question

===================================
TorGuard Production release
Release torguard-v4.7.3, 2021-07-20
===================================
- Windows: Improving WireGuard connection time.
- Windows: High Dpi is enabled by default.
- MacOS: Bug Fix: Debug Log Window was opening behind the main window

 

Downloads

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Just updated on mac. Whole app is now broken. Stuck on "Connecting" and never manages to, even 5+ minutes later. Will have to downgrade. This is getting kind of ridiculous, Torguard. Every update recently has been breaking the entire app.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
4 hours ago, aj_mancuso said:

Have already tried this with no luck. Only OpenVPN is connecting, not WireGuard.

Hello,

Try to clear the app caches and reset the settings, maybe something was corrupted during the upgrade - try the steps below:

1) Go to more settings --> general tab --> click restore defaults
2) Go to more settings --> general tab --> click Refresh next to Refresh Server List
3) Go to more settings --> network tab --> click clean cache and refresh cache in that order
4) Reinstall the latest build https://torguard.net/downloads.php and retest please (if you haven't already).

Let me know how you go. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, TorGuard said:

Keep up the good work. Still looking to be able to access the settings while connected. 🤞

 

We are doing a good bit of separation changes on backend which may take a wee bit longer but then these features will all come at once :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 minutes ago, aj_mancuso said:

Just updated on mac. Whole app is now broken. Stuck on "Connecting" and never manages to, even 5+ minutes later. Will have to downgrade. This is getting kind of ridiculous, Torguard. Every update recently has been breaking the entire app.

I have now downgraded back to 4.7.2, cleared the network cache and restored default settings. Only OpenVPN works; WireGuard protocol has reoccurring handshake failure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I was having serious issues with the newer versions of the app freezing or taking extensive long times to connect on Windows 10 Pro.  Some troubleshooting and I found out my AV, Webroot, was hindering the connection process.  I created a folder whitelist for the Torguard applicatoin folder and added exclusions for TAP, Torguard, and Wireguard.  Now it connects flawlessly.  If you are having issues connecting, check to see if you have exclusions in your AV and firewall products.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Glitch01 said:

I was having serious issues with the newer versions of the app freezing or taking extensive long times to connect on Windows 10 Pro.  Some troubleshooting and I found out my AV, Webroot, was hindering the connection process.  I created a folder whitelist for the Torguard applicatoin folder and added exclusions for TAP, Torguard, and Wireguard.  Now it connects flawlessly.  If you are having issues connecting, check to see if you have exclusions in your AV and firewall products.

Have already tried this with no luck. Only OpenVPN is connecting, not WireGuard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
43 minutes ago, Support said:

Hello,

Try to clear the app aches and reset the settings, maybe something was corrupted during the upgrade - try the steps below:

1) Go to more settings --> general tab --> click restore defaults
2) Go to more settings --> general tab --> click Refresh next to Refresh Server List
3) Go to more settings --> network tab --> click clean cache and refresh cache in that order
4) Reinstall the latest build https://torguard.net/downloads.php and retest please (if you haven't already).

Let me know how you go. Thanks

It worked! Although there was no option for me to clean the cash in Step 3) first, it is all fixed now. Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, aj_mancuso said:

It worked! Although there was no option for me to clean the cash in Step 3) first, it is all fixed now. Thank you so much!

 

Glad to hear that worked :)

Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...