TorGuard

TorGuard Firefox VPN Extension 2.8.0

Support

Changelog:

- Fixed WebRTC Issues
- Removed the Type field with HTTPS/HTTP selection - only encrypted connections are allowed.
- Added ability to click Disconnect or select and switch to another server in the Connecting and Verifying IP states

Downloads

I tried Testing this new version 2.8.0 >>> but the extension still says Version 2.7 and it's still exactly the same as before with leaks still , it still has the HTTP/HTTPS selection drop down.

I Deleted and Re-added the extension to firefox 6 times tried clearing the cache multiple times reinstalling firefox multiple times no matter what i do it still says version 2.7 and it still has the HTTP option drop down and it still leaks. So it appears the firefox extension still has issues or there was a hickup in updating the new version on the firefox extensions repository.

9 hours ago, Dom1no said:

I tried Testing this new version 2.8.0 >>> but the extension still says Version 2.7 and it's still exactly the same as before with leaks still , it still has the HTTP/HTTPS selection drop down.

I Deleted and Re-added the extension to firefox 6 times tried clearing the cache multiple times reinstalling firefox multiple times no matter what i do it still says version 2.7 and it still has the HTTP option drop down and it still leaks. So it appears the firefox extension still has issues or there was a hickup in updating the new version on the firefox extensions repository.

The extension is still under review by Mozilla for release and right now is taking a little longer than normal due to them being understaffed...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that Mozilla still has not Updated the Firefox Extension i know you mentioned they are understaffed but it has been 19 days and they still don't have the New Version 2.8 listed , by the time they update it to 2.8 you might have the next version 2.9 finished. You may want to Contact them or Try re-uploading it or something if they don't release it soon.

Hey there,

We had to reupload version 2.9 right enough - they required a couple of changes and we resubmitted, right now we are 27th in queue 😕

Regards

• Thanks 1