TorGuard

Add option to manually add CIDR local network to the LAN Bypass

Rate this question

hrv231

Add option to manually add CIDR local network to the LAN Bypass  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an option on the mobile app where you can specify your internal networks to the LAN Bypass option?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Question

Hello,

Can you please add as a feature the option on the mobile app to add internal networks to the LAN Bypass.

Option could be as follow:

When I enable the LAN Bypass, place a empty line where users can type their networks as CIDR notation.

In multiple occasions torguard users have at home or office multiple networks, and what happens of at home you have 2 or 3 networks routed by your wifi router?

If my phone is connected to wifi1-192.168.1.0/24, but I also have at home an IoT network with 192.168.3.0/24, how can I bypass the torguard vpn to directly connect to my IoT LAN network?

1 answer to this question

On 6/14/2021 at 8:19 PM, hrv231 said:

Hello,

Can you please add as a feature the option on the mobile app to add internal networks to the LAN Bypass.

Option could be as follow:

When I enable the LAN Bypass, place a empty line where users can type their networks as CIDR notation.

In multiple occasions torguard users have at home or office multiple networks, and what happens of at home you have 2 or 3 networks routed by your wifi router?

If my phone is connected to wifi1-192.168.1.0/24, but I also have at home an IoT network with 192.168.3.0/24, how can I bypass the torguard vpn to directly connect to my IoT LAN network?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will pass this to our developers and see if this is something they can add.