TorGuard

New Design Concept Mac OS - Suggestions?

Rate this question

Support

Question

Hello everyone.

We are working on a new design concept for the mac OS app, please see the image attached, let us know what you think, your suggestions are welcome.

And yes this will also come to windows and Linux :)

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 15.05.40.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 15.05.53.png

Screenshot 2021-05-09 at 15.06.01.png

• Like 4

Would it be possible to be added as a beta tester? Main things for me:

- fast connect/disconnect times

- keep it minimal

- apple silicon support

- ability to keep my most used servers only one click away - i don’t want to have to scroll down; find my country, click in, and click again

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ghostdestroyer said:

Hi , thanks for the reassurance !!! The upgraded connections in US work very good $$

By the way I have using Torguard client for about a year now and the whole time never problems with macOS Big Susr on all the 

connections have been solid !!!!

For me android torguard client WAS the most troublesome but now works perfectly !!!

Last but not least ios 14 torguard client is working perfectly and seems the reviews reflect that on the app store .

Kudos to Torguard

Thats great to hear, we have been working hard to improve our apps the last year and you now see the benefits of this along side of the upgraded networks - we want to improve upon all these further so please feel free to shoot suggestions :)

Regards

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Would it be possible to be added as a beta tester? Main things for me:

- fast connect/disconnect times

- keep it minimal

- apple silicon support

- ability to keep my most used servers only one click away - i don’t want to have to scroll down; find my country, click in, and click again

Of course Neil, can you send me an email address to [email protected]? im happy to add you once the beta is ready.

You know this is the focus, we want it fast/simple and easy to use, login flow/dedicated IP's will all be a doddle without much user interaction.

Regards

1 hour ago, Support said:

Of course Neil, can you send me an email address to [email protected]? im happy to add you once the beta is ready.

You know this is the focus, we want it fast/simple and easy to use, login flow/dedicated IP's will all be a doddle without much user interaction.

Regards

Will do! As others have mentioned too the amount of beachballs/spinning while in use on the old macOS is a real problem!

On 5/16/2021 at 5:34 PM, Support said:

Thanks for the suggestions guys, after we have done a few things, here's a small idea of our focus on this app:

- Sort locations by ping

- Allow access to the settings while connected. (as per above)

- Split tunnelling. (we are close)

- Ability to create hotspots

- Change location on the fly

- Change IP every x amount of time

Anything else? 

Regards

VPN server load percentage for all platforms.

Any updates on when this might go into beta/release? My subscription is up for renewal in 7 days and wanted to see if I liked the direction this was going, or possibly move to weVPN