TorGuard

What did you guys do?????

Rate this topic

uNsEeEn

I'm sorry but I'm about to get offensive...4.6.2 IS CRAP on a Mac!!! Guys all this does is sit and spin EVERYTIME I try to connect or disconnect!! I wind up having to Force Quit the application just to get it to quit and then I have no regular internet access so I have to restart my MacBook Pro! I have uninstalled, re-installed the program...I have re-installed a fresh version of BIG SUR. I'm an engineer at Intel, I've worked I.T. for several years, this is GARBAGE.....There's no way to change the protocols or really anything anymore, but used to be able too, like 4.4.1. You would think you'd make the GUI a bit more user friendly, instead of cutting off access to needed options! HELLO??? I pay every damn month to access this VPN and for what? This has become nothing but a hassle and every update does nothing but further the issues that your developers claim to have fixed. I hav been using this for well over a year now, and the quality of each build diminishes with every release.....NORD is looking much better.... Just saying. If I can't access this utility and I'm paying monthly for a service that you are failing to provide then what's the purpose. What you need to do is upgrade your development team..... This is utterly, beyond FRUSTRATING. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, uNsEeEn said:

...4.6.2 IS CRAP on a Mac

maybe not 4.6.2, but ūüćé, however, you do not need to rely on TorGuard client and can use original wireguard client which has even more features and then if it does not work you probably can report it to wireguard devs. If Nord looks better then you seem to have resolved your issue and have found a proper service for your needs and as it fits you can probably test it for some time and then also pay for some plan. If torguard did not provide you promised services then request it from support. By that I do not see a reason why you were paying for a year if no service was provided to you, seems not logical to me.

For the rest I hope for you that you will resolve existing issues with support and maybe your existing/new subscription will satisfy you.

On 5/5/2021 at 1:43 AM, uNsEeEn said:

I'm sorry but I'm about to get offensive...4.6.2 IS CRAP on a Mac!!! Guys all this does is sit and spin EVERYTIME I try to connect or disconnect!! I wind up having to Force Quit the application just to get it to quit and then I have no regular internet access so I have to restart my MacBook Pro! I have uninstalled, re-installed the program...I have re-installed a fresh version of BIG SUR. I'm an engineer at Intel, I've worked I.T. for several years, this is GARBAGE.....There's no way to change the protocols or really anything anymore, but used to be able too, like 4.4.1. You would think you'd make the GUI a bit more user friendly, instead of cutting off access to needed options! HELLO??? I pay every damn month to access this VPN and for what? This has become nothing but a hassle and every update does nothing but further the issues that your developers claim to have fixed. I hav been using this for well over a year now, and the quality of each build diminishes with every release.....NORD is looking much better.... Just saying. If I can't access this utility and I'm paying monthly for a service that you are failing to provide then what's the purpose. What you need to do is upgrade your development team..... This is utterly, beyond FRUSTRATING. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Everything is still there, you have the little burger menu on the top left to change your tunnel types and protocols etc - remember if you have the killswtich enabled, to gain connectivity close the app completely or connect to the VPN.

Screenshot 2021-05-10 at 01.09.03.png

If you have trouble still try refresh your config cache or remove the config folder:

1) Go to more settings --> general tab --> click "restore defaults" and then hit save, then close the app.

2) Remove this folder:   ~/Library/Application Support/VPNetworkLLC

3) Restart the app retry.

Let me know how you go.