TorGuard

sydney 1 and sydney 2 vpn servers have suddenly become one sydney server today is this normal and is it the same for everyone else too

Rate this question

wiz

Question

today i noticed that the two australia sydney 1 and sydney 2 vpn servers have been replaced by one sydney server is this normal and is it the same for everyone else too or is there something wrong with my client

EDIT: i just noticed the melbourne server that was once available has gone too is it the same for everyone else too

2 answers to this question

Support
10 hours ago, wiz said:

today i noticed that the two australia sydney 1 and sydney 2 vpn servers have been replaced by one sydney server is this normal and is it the same for everyone else too or is there something wrong with my client

EDIT: i just noticed the melbourne server that was once available has gone too is it the same for everyone else too

Hello,

Both are the same pool, we had both Sydney hostnames to smooth the Sydney migration so it's no longer required - Melbourne was around but was pulled a while back, we are considering adding this back soon along with Brisbane.

Regards