i Can't connect with the Chrome extension v2

Rate this question

Guitartom

Question

6 answers to this question

Support
15 hours ago, Guitartom said:

Can't connect to any of the servers with the Chrome extension v2

Can you explain the issue you are facing please in a bit more detail, do you see a specific error message?

Myssoblivious

I cannot get the client to remember login i

Is there anyway to go back to the previous Chrome extension? The new one does not allow you to keep your login information stored and drops so much I can't imagine my IP service can't see what I'm doing so what's the point of using a vpn???? Surely can't I just have the old version back and not have to deal with this non sense?  It's very frustrating.

Support
14 hours ago, Myssoblivious said:

I cannot get the client to remember login i

Is there anyway to go back to the previous Chrome extension? The new one does not allow you to keep your login information stored and drops so much I can't imagine my IP service can't see what I'm doing so what's the point of using a vpn???? Surely can't I just have the old version back and not have to deal with this non sense?  It's very frustrating.

Hey there, 

It will store them for the browser session, if its dropping so much you may have a different problem, are you running any security software?

Regards

Social_Gamer

I've had the same issue for maybe 2-3 weeks.  I have no issue on my phone(app wasn't updated) or on ubuntu (also not updated) but the Chrome extension has me "failed login" every time.  I made sure my username and password was correct (they were previously saved but the new extension doesn't want to remember them) and it has a short hang time before "failed login" any wrong info in sends out the "failed login" really quick in comparison.

My next step is changing my credentials and seeing if that works (it worked a while back) but I haven't had the time yet.

Edit: Changed from HTTPS to HTTP and it connected for me.

Edited by Social_Gamer
new info