TorGuard

TorGuard Firefox VPN Extension 2.0

mainufer

• mainufer changed the title to TorGuard Firefox VPN Extension 2.0

I just Installed it to test and seems to be working fine, the icon is showing and it connects. In Firefox and other browsers there is an addons/extensions section is it "enabled" inside there? If it is not enabled within that section then the icon does not show up because it's disabled*. If it is enabled within there and still not showing up you may need to clear firefox cache or even reinstall firefox as my first guess is firefox is likely having a glitch unless like i say the addon simply is not enabled inside the settings* as mentioned above.

Thx for your answer. I found the reason why it didn't work for me. There was simply not enough space for extensions on the upper toolbar. After customizing the toolbar and drag and drop the icon for Torguard into the visible area, I was able to start the extensions.
But now I can't select another country, location or port, because the drop down menu doesn't work 😕