TorGuard

Any way to avoid that I keep getting captcha when using TorGuard?

Rate this topic

I keep getting captcha on banking websites and even sometimes on Google with the VPN on. Even sometimes on TorGuard's own site.  Super annoying!

Any way to avoid this?

This is a common problem with VPNs because everyone using the service is sharing IP addresses. A dedicated IP should help but I sometimes get captchas on Youtube.

1 minute ago, ext0n said:

This is a common problem with VPNs because everyone using the service is sharing IP addresses. A dedicated IP should help but I sometimes get captchas on Youtube.

I have do a dedicated IP and it didn't help at all. Also, I can't even access yelp.com using TorGuard too. 

2 minutes ago, IXO said:

I have do a dedicated IP and it didn't help at all. Also, I can't even access yelp.com using TorGuard too. 

Open a support ticket and ask for a different dedicated IP because my dedicated IP doesn't block me from accessing yelp. 

Before they gave me a dedicated IP I had the same issue with yelp. The way I got around it was using the browser proxy and connecting to a different city before going to yelp.

Just now, ext0n said:

Open a support ticket and ask for a different dedicated IP because my dedicated IP doesn't block me from accessing yelp. 

Before they gave me a dedicated IP I had the same issue with yelp. The way I got around it was using the browser proxy and connecting to a different city before going to yelp.

Thanks. What a pain..