TorGuard

Port Forward not working

Rate this question

Lechauve911

Question

Lechauve911

I created a ticket for over a month, my port forwards suddenly stopped working and I have been danced around, I was wondering if someone had any clue if there has been any changes or something, the only thing I noticed, and don't know if its related is that the port forward console no longer shows the bits and traffic like before. I have deleted my port forwards and created them again.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.48.31 PM.png

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, Lechauve911 said:

I created a ticket for over a month, my port forwards suddenly stopped working and I have been danced around, I was wondering if someone had any clue if there has been any changes or something, the only thing I noticed, and don't know if its related is that the port forward console no longer shows the bits and traffic like before. I have deleted my port forwards and created them again.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 4.48.31 PM.png

I had the issue that my old port forward was using openconnect which worked, then, when I switched it to wireguard it did not work immediately, but after around 10 minutes which was fine. For another server it did not work at all, I simply deleted that port forward request fully, waited 2 minutes, then recreated it. This time it worked.

If you changed your protocol, then make sure it is not on your side. I did not use openvpn since ages and none of my ips use port forwarding on openvpn. Openconnect and wireguard, both work without issues, using it on several devices and everywhere it works me.

If you still wait for reply from support, then reply again in your ticket and ask for an update.