TorGuard

NBA League Pass

Rate this topic

JasonG86

JasonG86

I was thinking of purchasing Torguard to use for NBA LEAGUE PASS. Can anyone confirm it works before purchasing? Thanks in advance. 

I heard NBA League Pass started cracking down on access to their services through VPN's, it may however still work with some* servers/locations/ip's. The only way to know would be to test it , it might work without purchasing a Dedicated streaming IP.. However if it does not work without purchasing a streaming IP then you would need to purchase One.

There are two options for getting a streaming IP -
1 . you can purchase the normal Torguard VPN package and then Purchase a streaming IP addon* seperately.
or
2 . you can purchase the Steaming VPN bundle* https://torguard.net/streaming-bundle.php

Streaming IP's should work on Netflix and other similar streaming services. A Dedicated streaming IP is the most Reliable way because it is only being used by you* not thousands of people so it shouldn't get blocked. Like i say though it may work without needing the streaming ip but it would be more reliable having one.

JasonG86

I guess I can try with a one month and go from there. I got the india version of league pass since it is the cheapest and torguard doesn’t offer a dedicated IP for that location. Won’t work unless I have an india ip. They did crack down but two other vpns work that I currently have but they buffer somewhat. Since torguard has great speeds wanted to try them out.