TorGuard

How to select 10Gbit server

Rate this topic

LaUs3r

Hey guys,

I just bought the Anonymous VPN Pro (Black Friday package) with contains the FREE 10Gbit addon.

Now, I don't find any server in the server list that explicitly is marked as 10Gbit. Can I select such 10Gbit-servers manually or is it magically handled in the backend (I don't have any speed improvement so far in comparison to my previous, regular TorGuard VPN subscription without 10G).

Currently I'm connected to a German VPN server.

Stay safe guys!

You have to add them manually to your client. 10Gbit addresses are not fetched by the client, they have to be added manually, hope this helps.

I doubt you will see any improvement if closest server to you reaches max which your ISP offers you, but if you try it on a server which has connections higher than 1Gb connection, then you will see a difference.

20 hours ago, 19807409 said:

You have to add them manually to your client. 10Gbit addresses are not fetched by the client, they have to be added manually, hope this helps.

I doubt you will see any improvement if closest server to you reaches max which your ISP offers you, but if you try it on a server which has connections higher than 1Gb connection, then you will see a difference.

ok. thx but how do I add them? I couldn't find any server in the server list or any other sub-menu in my account

43 minutes ago, RyDze said:

Hey :) If you open a support ticket and explain that the 10GB servers are not showing up in your control panel i am sure someone will have a look into it.

now we are getting closer..... 🙂 that's why I was asking how to get the 10G servers. I guess they should be under the "servers" menu item right? I'll ask the support