TorGuard

Can't open a support ticket

Rate this question

coke_z

Question

Hi.

I have a problem with my Dedicated IP. I want to reach support and I know the best way is to open a support ticket.

The things is, when I complete the request I'm redirected to a captcha page, and when I solve it i'm redirected again to the main page of my account, and the ticket is not created.

I've tried with two different laptops, in two different explorers and with my smartphone, but the problem persist.

Is there any other way to contact support?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

On 11/29/2020 at 7:56 PM, coke_z said:

Hi.

I have a problem with my Dedicated IP. I want to reach support and I know the best way is to open a support ticket.

The things is, when I complete the request I'm redirected to a captcha page, and when I solve it i'm redirected again to the main page of my account, and the ticket is not created.

I've tried with two different laptops, in two different explorers and with my smartphone, but the problem persist.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, are you still seeing this problem? are you using tor browser by chance?

Regards

1 hour ago, Support said:

Hey there, are you still seeing this problem? are you using tor browser by chance?

Regards

This issue was always present, to check it, I used today some real ip which is for sure nowhere blacklisted or used and I could not move on with captcha, after I guess 20th image being replied correctly, I could not log in, used then a proxy from torguard and it worked. Issue persists since many years actually.

On 11/29/2020 at 8:56 PM, coke_z said:

Yes, per email, but what I got used to is, before clicking on send copy what I wrote (or write it previously in some text editor), as after some quite short time, login becomes invalid and one has to login again. My workaround was always to simply do it quick by either writting it in separate text editor to just paste and click send after login before it expires.