TorGuard

US Servers on App

Rate this question

NotARealName420

Question

NotARealName420

I can't get any of the Us servers to work on the andriod app, they say wait then reconnecting. but any of the other servers were fine. Those same servers work on my desktop machine.

so, LA/las vegas/Miami/etc.

it started after the last update. I deleted the cache and removed the app, reinstalled and same issue.

4 answers to this question

TorGuard Admin

Hi,

All Android servers are up to date and working.

Can you please try completely closing the android app and re-opening? This should auto download our latest update.

It shouldn't be necessary to uninstall the app, just restart and that will fix the issue.

Can you confirm you can log in now?

Hi,

None of the servers on my android App are working. I have repeatedly uninstalled and installed the latest version of the app from the Play Store.

I have killed the App and restarted the phone. Servers that show up are like US-NYC-UDP or US-NYC-TCP. It won't connect to any servers in the world. Just says wait and disconnects.

My account works perfectly well on my laptop.

Thanks

Support

Hi Zohaib

It sounds like you are not recieving config updates - are you connecting to your own Wifi through your device ? do you have any AV on your device ?

Regards