TorGuard

What is going on with Stealth Proxies recently?

Rate this question

Ming Ming

Question

Ming Ming

I’m currently dealing with a harsh firewall (Fortinet) which blocks OpenConnect, Stunnel TCP 443 and Stealth Port 4443.I turned on Stealth Proxy and it worked fine until recently. I used Atlanta 1 Proxy and it didn’t work after 2 days, and then I switched to Atlanta 2 and it stopped working yesterday. At first I thought it was the firewall that detected the proxy patterns, but it turns out that my friend who does not have to deal with firewalls have the same problem. Please help me to check that out and, I would appreciate if you have stealth proxy for iOS devices. Thank you! 

Update: Just checked and it turns out that all the stealth proxy servers didn’t work anymore. What is going on?

3 answers to this question

Support
10 hours ago, Ming Ming said:

I’m currently dealing with a harsh firewall (Fortinet) which blocks OpenConnect, Stunnel TCP 443 and Stealth Port 4443.I turned on Stealth Proxy and it worked fine until recently. I used Atlanta 1 Proxy and it didn’t work after 2 days, and then I switched to Atlanta 2 and it stopped working yesterday. At first I thought it was the firewall that detected the proxy patterns, but it turns out that my friend who does not have to deal with firewalls have the same problem. Please help me to check that out and, I would appreciate if you have stealth proxy for iOS devices. Thank you! 

Update: Just checked and it turns out that all the stealth proxy servers didn’t work anymore. What is going on?

Hi, they do work, we just updated the list with more servers in new locations, can you confirm you still see this problem? I just tested them and they seem to work OK.

Ming Ming
7 hours ago, Support said:

Hi, they do work, we just updated the list with more servers in new locations, can you confirm you still see this problem? I just tested them and they seem to work OK.

After restoring default and refresh the server list it works like a charm. Thanks a lot for your help!

Support
14 hours ago, Ming Ming said:

After restoring default and refresh the server list it works like a charm. Thanks a lot for your help!

You are welcome :)

• Thanks 1