TorGuard
jpgk82

Google Play Subscription

Question

jpgk82

As I said on Google Play store, asked customer care who was not sure and would like to leave Wevpn as soon as I can (mostly due to the owners/ "support" attitudes)

Maybe staff can update this when Google Play Subscription  does become an option and save myself having to check the play store etc for an update that includes this feature

I feel a lot of customers can be earned with this payment method, like the gift card idea, a lot of people can have spare phone credit over and then get services and apps from the play store for "free"

2020-10-12 16_31_28-TorGuard VPN – Apps on Google Play.png

1 answer to this question

Support
8 hours ago, jpgk82 said:

As I said on Google Play store, asked customer care who was not sure and would like to leave Wevpn as soon as I can (mostly due to the owners/ "support" attitudes)

Maybe staff can update this when Google Play Subscription  does become an option and save myself having to check the play store etc for an update that includes this feature

I feel a lot of customers can be earned with this payment method, like the gift card idea, a lot of people can have spare phone credit over and then get services and apps from the play store for "free"

2020-10-12 16_31_28-TorGuard VPN – Apps on Google Play.png

We already had the subscription part planned - this will be with us in a near future release.

Regards

• Thanks 1