TorGuard
Molino

Setup portforward for RDP access

Rate this question

Question

Molino

Brand new to this VPN with port forwarding, so my case is, i'm behind double NAT and can't access my server from outside. Some friends recommended me to use this service TorGuard. So far so good. I've downloaded the TorGuard client on my windows server, and just connected to VPN from London. Now on my site i did request a new port forward on port TCP 444 and UDP 444. I choose my servers London public IP and choose 1195 UDP in the client software on the server. On my client PC i run TorGuard software, following the guide from the email, that says select server, and custom server (IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX) But i did't update from last portforward i tried, so now its the first IP that is from Sweden, and it dont' do a update, when i run refresh list under settings. Anyway i tried to connect to my server remotely with Remote Desktop and enter the public IP from London and :4444 but nothing happens. So what am i doing wrong? Tried to search FAQ but that did't help. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet