TorGuard

🔥 HowTo - OpenWRT with any TorGuard's Wireguard IP

Rate this topic

18 hours ago, CRT000 said:

network.cfg0a96fc.allowed_ips=''

this should not be empty, like I wrote in DM, let me update master repo, will do it in few hours, then it should work out-of-box.

can you run and post (!!!make your keys/ip's not vissible before posting on forum!!!)?:

uci show torguard

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simschu

• Keymaster4225

• Redback813

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to write a simple guide and share it with most before preparing this guide properly and uploading everything to github. This guide will be updated and scripts uploaded to github, after that

glad it worked, you are welcome Actually yes, simply rerunning tginstall, as your credentials and so on are saved in /etc/config/torguard, just change before that server ip which is saved in /

Excellent. I was able to change it. Previously, I was just deleting the files in /usr/bin but it didn't ask for the new IP, so your solution was very welcome! thank you!   Here are the resul

Posted Images

I have a3200ACM Linksys router which now runs OpenWRT as I am having difficulty setting up my VPN service on this router. I don't really see any video guides or step by step for this . Can anyone guide me to the right place or instructions to set this up .I previously had Ipvanish which worked flawlessly using this method.

3 hours ago, Boost said:

I have a3200ACM Linksys router which now runs OpenWRT as I am having difficulty setting up my VPN service on this router. I don't really see any video guides or step by step for this . Can anyone guide me to the right place or instructions to set this up .I previously had Ipvanish which worked flawlessly using this method.

Well, you are then just one/two commands away. In first post of this thread quite everything is explained:

1. Install wireguard and script requirements
    # normally installing luci-app-wireguard would install all those requirements except curl
    opkg update && opkg install curl kmod-wireguard wireguard-tools ipset luci-app-wireguard

2. Run installation script
    curl -o /usr/bin/tgsetup https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TorGuard/openwrt-scripts/master/usr/bin/tgsetup
    chmod +x /usr/bin/tgsetup && /usr/bin/tgsetup
  3. Reboot your router

If something does not work or you need more help, do not hesitate to ask.