Rate this question

Question

Support

ChangeLog:
- All platforms: Responsive UI for WireGuard
- All platforms: OpenConnect: Adding DTLS information on UI
- All platforms: Enhancing Accessibility Support
- All platforms: Improvements in WireGuard reconnecting workflow
- All platforms: Fixing bug where WireGuard with Dedicated IP was not able to connect
- MacOSX: Show a warning if OS settings are not compatible with TorGuard
- MacOSX: exclude local network from firewall restrictions (testing)
- Windows: Fixing a bug when multiple WireGuard interfaces are present

Downloads

• Like 3

8 answers to this question

Morphy

Thanks for this update - I can now connect to my LAN while connected to TG :)

(Mac user)

Good work guys.

Kratos

@Support have the Cogent US (streaming IPs) been updated with Wireguard support yet? 🤞

BeanJr

Are we talking about NEXT Monday?

Also, is there a way to keep up to date on the latest client updates? I feel like my client should be updating on its own, but no, I have to go out of my way to download the latest one, which I am not always aware of until days or weeks later. A build-in updater should be a thing if it isn't already.

spartan34

How about Spectrum Dedicated Residential Streaming IPs - Texas and California - are those complete and ready to go now?

Support
4 hours ago, spartan34 said:

How about Spectrum Dedicated Residential Streaming IPs - Texas and California - are those complete and ready to go now?

Yes those are all available on WG.

Regards

Kratos

Can you provide an update on the Cogent Streaming IPs - New York and Florida as well.  Are those ready? 

secretprobation
On 9/12/2020 at 3:15 PM, BeanJr said:

Are we talking about NEXT Monday?

Also, is there a way to keep up to date on the latest client updates? I feel like my client should be updating on its own, but no, I have to go out of my way to download the latest one, which I am not always aware of until days or weeks later. A build-in updater should be a thing if it isn't already.

Right there with you on this one. My client hasn't auto updated, or even alerted me to an update, for the past few versions. I have to manually check the website to see if there's been a release. If they aren't going to push releases to the clients, at least they could send an email to the subscribers. 

I can confirm that the question about autoupdate is on torguards list to do, for different systems, different solutions.

Until torguard provides autoupdate function, you can run a script letting you know if there is an update, simply downloading the checksum file (example for linux): https://updates.torguard.biz/Software/Linux/checksums.sha256

this can be then added to run automatically, be it a service, cron or simply endless loop of a script running with system start.