TorGuard

I made tutorial on how to setup TorGuard WireGuard with streaming IPs!

Rate this topic

Best10VPN

Deanosim

This is really useful, now I can connect to Dedi IP's using Wireguard.

All I need now if for Torguard to release the config files and allow me to download my key so I can connect without their client.

James8078
1 hour ago, spartan34 said:

Yeah, looks like Torguard must of shut it down.  I can go through the steps, but the actual "OK" button at the end is grayed out.

Same here about grayed out but I removed my dedicated ip as open vpn in setting-server and added instead my dedicated as wireguard server and the ok button became available..

Support
15 hours ago, James8078 said:

Same here about grayed out but I removed my dedicated ip as open vpn in setting-server and added instead my dedicated as wireguard server and the ok button became available..

This would only happen if the IP already exists in the list, please double check this and sort the menu by custom to see your IP profile at the very top.

BluePoet
1 hour ago, Chinaa108 said:

@BluePoet Check out my post I have managed to sort it out

So you managed to get this running on your dedicated IP with your router. That would be pretty sweet to use my Apple TV with WireGuard.

James8078
11 hours ago, Chinaa108 said:

Yes, I’ve installed this with an experimental version of WireGuard on an ASUS gt-ax11000

Experimental wireguard? 

You mean?

BTW where you find the config files for your dedicated ip? 

Thanks

Chinaa108
5 hours ago, James8078 said:

Experimental wireguard? 

You mean?

BTW where you find the config files for your dedicated ip? 

Thanks

I have an asus router the GT-ax11000 which does not have merlin installed. I have managed to track down an experimental install of wireguard to be installed on ENT ware from another forum. As for the config I have this listed the method in my thread on this forum.