TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Scott

VPN on iOS

Rate this question

Question

Scott

OpenVPN App in iOS not recognizing many of the configs downloaded from Torguard, specifically US-based. I've tried the cumulative Torguard OpenVPN download and individual configs.

Scott

US Dallas, Miami, and New York files continue to fail. I've attempted deleting/syncing them several times, and restarted. Is there a specific cache/other to clear?

Support
US Dallas, Miami, and New York files continue to fail. I've attempted deleting/syncing them several times, and restarted. Is there a specific cache/other to clear?

Have you downloaded latest package ? have you tried deleting all configs from openvpn app, download new package, drag and drop all files to the iTunes screen after you click on the openvpn app.

Regards

Scott
Have you downloaded latest package ? have you tried deleting all configs from openvpn app, download new package, drag and drop all files to the iTunes screen after you click on the openvpn app.

When I attempt syncing all files, only 16 servers successfully sync, and non are US. As you can see from my attached screenshot above, when I add only US servers, I do get a couple to work, but Dallas, Miami, and NY error.

Again, I ask...is there some other cache/storage, other than the OpenVPN App, to purge/clear? I've uninstalled/re-installed the OpenVPN app.

I'm running the latest iOS ver, connected to the latest ver of iTunes on a Win 7HP x64 PC.

Support

Im not aware of any cache, but only 16 servers will show as i mentioned, you have to add them all but tapping the plus signs and then another 16 will show to add.

I'm unable to produce the USA server issues your having, all import fine here http://imgur.com/5Flg8gd

Regards

Scott

Okay, I've been able to get all but US-NY server syncing properly. Don't know what it is, maybe some hidden conflict with previous crt's, as it seems they were changed/renamed. Thanks.