TorGuard

Issues the past few days with stealth

Rate this question

Viseversa101

Question

I've been an avid user for years, never an issue. The past week I've not been able to use stealth via Android app. I briefly seen mentioned an update. Will this feature work? What can i do?

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Viseversa101 said:

I've been an avid user for years, never an issue. The past week I've not been able to use stealth via Android app. I briefly seen mentioned an update. Will this feature work? What can i do?

Hey there, under settings --> enable Stunnel, then try connects ia stealth/TCP - does this work for you?

Regards

21 hours ago, Viseversa101 said:

"Our Android app had to have some DNS changes recently, we apologise for the users seeing the "Offline" issue on the Android app, some ISP's take some time to update there DNS caches or completely ignore TTL's and so your device is unable to resolve the hostname, you can enable "Stunnel" under settings and then connect via TCP to bypass this or set Server IP Lookup to Direct IP until they decide to update, using Stunnel would be the better option though. We know iOS had the same issue which would result in an endless "Reconnecting", you can connect via direct IP under Settings --> Dedicated IP, just add any IP here for the time being until your ISP's DNS cache updates, we will have measures in place in our next builds to prevent this in future."