TorGuard
TorGuardProfileName

firestick not getting past login screen

Rate this question

Question

TorGuardProfileName

I haven't used TorGuards on my 4k firestick for a little over a month and when i went to use it today I couldn't get past the login screen. It just keeps saying "reconnecting". I can hit the back button which gets me to the home screen where you can change all your settings and whatnot but I run into the same problem there it just says "reconnecting". I'm on v1.58.1 was there an update recently that I'm unaware of? Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help either.

7 answers to this question

Support
7 hours ago, TorGuardProfileName said:

I haven't used TorGuards on my 4k firestick for a little over a month and when i went to use it today I couldn't get past the login screen. It just keeps saying "reconnecting". I can hit the back button which gets me to the home screen where you can change all your settings and whatnot but I run into the same problem there it just says "reconnecting". I'm on v1.58.1 was there an update recently that I'm unaware of? Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help either.

Hey there, under settings, enable stunnel, then try via port 443 / TCP,  let me know if this works.

TorGuardProfileName

No that didn't help. I changed all of that and tried logging in again and it still just gets stuck at the sign in page. I know the password and email are correct because I use TorGuards on other devices.

Support
On 7/14/2020 at 12:10 AM, TorGuardProfileName said:

No that didn't help. I changed all of that and tried logging in again and it still just gets stuck at the sign in page. I know the password and email are correct because I use TorGuards on other devices.

Download the latest version https://torguard.net/downloads.php - this will resolve your problem.

Regards

TorGuardProfileName
43 minutes ago, Support said:

Download the latest version https://torguard.net/downloads.php - this will resolve your problem.

Regards

I have 1.58.2 downloaded now and still get stuck in this screen no matter what. Reguardless if the password is correct on not

20200715_185052(1)(1).jpg

Support
Just now, TorGuardProfileName said:

I have 1.58.2 downloaded now and still get stuck in this screen no matter what. Reguardless if the password is correct on not

20200715_185052(1)(1).jpg

Do you have Server IP lookup under settings set to Direct IP?

• Thanks 1

TorGuardProfileName

That's it. Thanks 😁

Support
8 minutes ago, TorGuardProfileName said:

That's it. Thanks 😁

Glad to hear it :)