TorGuard

I can’t log in to Torguard VPN software on my computer

Rate this question

enigma814

Question

enigma814

My torguard randomly stopped working and acted like log in info is incorrect. I had it saved to my computer so it would automatically log in so I know nothing was changed. I then tried to manually change my login information and use that to log in and it still won’t let me log in on my computer to use VPN

• Sad 1
  • Answers 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• anonuser

• thedeadmandead

• anonymous1

• LoRgD

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

The last time we had this issue, I think it was on May 1st... Looks like every 1st day of the month issue

My torguard randomly stopped working and acted like log in info is incorrect. I had it saved to my computer so it would automatically log in so I know nothing was changed. I then tried to manually cha

Hi, Same here, i'll open a ticket, all my vpn tunnels are down... Had this issue a couple weeks ago and it was a global outage (authentication)

thedeadmandead
9 minutes ago, devil said:

not a good start for someone who just paid for the service...

What...the service has been free for years until just a day ago they started to charge for new folks. Sorry..😢

Just say your a Vulcan and you can get it free too.

Sheldon-Cooper
Just now, thedeadmandead said:

What...the service has been free for years until just a day ago they started to charge for new folks. Sorry..😢

Not sure what's free.... I have been paying for a few years.  

LoRgD
Just now, thedeadmandead said:

Some are paying, i am a customer for years and I pay for some services which are down right now.

anonuser

If we immediately cancel, are we given a pro-rated refund? The fact they don't even update their status page to acknowledge the issue when it's been present for about 2 hours tells me they are understaffed and no one is working. My contract runs through around the end of the year,  I rather not deal with this every first of the month.

LoRgD
1 minute ago, anonuser said:

If we immediately cancel, are we given a pro-rated refund? The fact they don't even update their status page to acknowledge the issue when it's been present for about 2 hours tells me they are understaffed and no one is working. My contract runs through around the end of the year,  I rather not deal with this every first of the month.

They will probably, just open a ticket and ask.

thedeadmandead
2 minutes ago, Sheldon-Cooper said:

Not sure what's free.... I have been paying for a few years.  

Vulcans and  Rombulans are free.  Ferengi pay 10 times the price of a Human...since the back of their heads look like...well...you know.

thedeadmandead

Yes, it works.  Now I can pilot the SpaceX rocket to the space station...whew...I was running out of time

RusticSun
1 hour ago, enigma814 said:

My torguard randomly stopped working and acted like log in info is incorrect. I had it saved to my computer so it would automatically log in so I know nothing was changed. I then tried to manually change my login information and use that to log in and it still won’t let me log in on my computer to use VPN

Same here. Changed PW x 2 but no difference. Raised a ticket.

Appears to say "Reconnecting" at log in stage whereas it usually says "Connecting" then the login error appears.

thedeadmandead
11 minutes ago, anonuser said:

It was 2 hours and 10 minutes.  If it was 2 hours and 11 minutes you get 100% back refunded plus a new Alienware laptop....damm...I need a new laptop.

• Thanks 1
Sir Bang

I am having the same problem. This problem occurred when I went to change the "service password" and that was it. Couldn't log into my TorGuard VPN app or into my webmail account, apparently I'm not using the "correct" password. Hope this gets resolved immediately. 

RusticSun
3 minutes ago, RusticSun said:

Same here. Changed PW x 2 but no difference. Raised a ticket.

Appears to say "Reconnecting" at log in stage whereas it usually says "Connecting" then the login error appears.

Its back  up and running now for me.

• Thanks 1
anonuser

It worked I could login. But then I changed my service password, I disconnected and conncted again and it still connected with the old password after I changed it already! It's not accepting the new service password.

EDIT: Seems to work now!