TorGuard

Where is my "Streaming IP" Address??

Rate this question

Strange

Question

Strange

So I paid for a months subscription to TorGuard to use in my Nvidia Shield so I can bypass geo-restrictions and watch USA Netflix/Hulu/Prime Video. 

Got everything installed and operational, yet it doesnt lift any of the restrictions at all, no matter what server I use. 

So then I read that I need to set it up with a Streaming IP, which is included in the price of the "Streaming Bundle" that I paid for. 

Spent THREE hours looking and looking and searching for the stupid IP address in my "Account" page on the website and for the love of god I can not find this IP address. 

How am I supposed to get this IP address? Every time I try and use the chat service it says there are no operators available. 

Can anyone recommend a way to move forward with this? About to call it a loss and cancel my subscription. 

2 answers to this question

Support
13 hours ago, Strange said:

So I paid for a months subscription to TorGuard to use in my Nvidia Shield so I can bypass geo-restrictions and watch USA Netflix/Hulu/Prime Video. 

Got everything installed and operational, yet it doesnt lift any of the restrictions at all, no matter what server I use. 

So then I read that I need to set it up with a Streaming IP, which is included in the price of the "Streaming Bundle" that I paid for. 

Spent THREE hours looking and looking and searching for the stupid IP address in my "Account" page on the website and for the love of god I can not find this IP address. 

How am I supposed to get this IP address? Every time I try and use the chat service it says there are no operators available. 

Can anyone recommend a way to move forward with this? About to call it a loss and cancel my subscription. 

Hey there, you would have received an activation email - this tells you to submit a ticket on our support desk to receive your IP's https://torguard.net/submitticket.php - they are not automatically assigned.

Thanks

simply add the dedicated servers to your Torguard app, 

Your servers can be located in here......

Screenshot 2020-05-31 at 12.34.22.png