TorGuard
alon3570

WireGuard on iOS

Question

alon3570

Hi,

The TorGuard app on iOS is barely getting any updated and has a lot of drops lately (latest iOS versions is make some problems to VPNs services- so you need to get updated too). 

But I want to pay attention that WireGuard on iOS is not available on the app yet while other VPNs services had deployed it lately (like NordVPN, PIA, VPN Unlimited, VyperVPN and etc...) 

So please keep your iOS app updated ;)

Also, add Israeli WireGuard server (in Israel 🇮🇱

Thanks! 

2 answers to this question

Support
On 5/18/2020 at 11:21 PM, alon3570 said:

Hi,

The TorGuard app on iOS is barely getting any updated and has a lot of drops lately (latest iOS versions is make some problems to VPNs services- so you need to get updated too). 

But I want to pay attention that WireGuard on iOS is not available on the app yet while other VPNs services had deployed it lately (like NordVPN, PIA, VPN Unlimited, VyperVPN and etc...) 

So please keep your iOS app updated ;)

Also, add Israeli WireGuard server (in Israel 🇮🇱

Thanks! 

Hello,

iOS updates are coming guys, im sorry due to demand the developers have been under some strain, we have been undergoing some backend changes as well but we are getting there :)

WireGuard is at the fore front of our attention right now and we are working on it as fast as possible to build into our clients.

Regards

dar83
7 hours ago, Support said:

Hello,

iOS updates are coming guys, im sorry due to demand the developers have been under some strain, we have been undergoing some backend changes as well but we are getting there :)

WireGuard is at the fore front of our attention right now and we are working on it as fast as possible to build into our clients.

Regards

What a wonderful news! 😃 I also hope you will improve AES 256 bit encryption and OpenVPN protocol. 
I think that TorGuard is one of the best vpn providers, it’s a pity that iOS app is neglected. Good job guys 👍🏻