TorGuard

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic

I did not ask yourself but myself if you could make it possible so we all chat like one big family 😂

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naterhit

• uNc

• Morpheus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, Just so you guys all know we have WireGuard coming soon to our desktop apps, its currently in the works and will be applied to ALL servers Regards

So what speeds you too are getting with the vpn on and vpn off. This thread has turned into a mess; just speedtest  screenshots would be nice. Just wanted to know before I unsubscribe from this thread

Posted Images

I must admit, today you are not that brave as yesterday, what heppened, you got another medicine today maybe?

You could write something useful, after you have reported on all posts and after you have found out what exactly they break, you will become (sarcasm, as you did not get it last time) an expert for TorGuards forum rules 😂, now, it means, there could be still hope for you (sarcasm again)

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

I must admit, today you are not that brave as yesterday, what heppened, you got another medicine today maybe?

You could write something useful, after you have reported on all posts and after you have found out what exactly they break, you will become (sarcasm, as you did not get it last time) an expert for TorGuards forum rules 😂, now, it means, there could be still hope for you (sarcasm again)

post reported.

haha, you did not even thank for giving you a tip, so far we need to work again on your manners, you probably need to make the text of your signature bigger :)

btw, you did not report which rule was broken.

naterhit

haha, you did not even thank for giving you a tip, so far we need to work again on your manners, you probably need to make the text of your signature bigger :)

btw, you did not report which rule was broken.

post reported for trolling

the only troll is you here, thanks for reporting, it spares everybody time. You are quite a retard, you even were not familiar with forum board, but you claimed to be a guru :)   for a day. If you manage to work on your manners, I will give you another useful tip, retards are humans too :), why not helping you in achieving your goals 😂

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

the only troll is you here, thanks for reporting, it spares everybody time. You are quite a retard, you even were not familiar with forum board, but you claimed to be a guru :)   for a day. If you manage to work on your manners, I will give you another useful tip, retards are humans too :), why not helping you in achieving your goals 😂

post reported.

then not :)

as you are on reporting posts, there are thread pages, now if you go to all previous starting from your post one, report them too as you are such a handy bee, right?  Or did you explain to support that some bad guy is trolling you and calling you stupid because your own bad language :), I guess, for you, it would be appropriate to report on yourself, otherwise supoprt might think you are hypocrite, and we all know you are just stupid, so, nobody wants support to be confused :)

naterhit

then not :)

as you are on reporting posts, there are thread pages, now if you go to all previous starting from your post one, report them too as you are such a handy bee, right?  Or did you explain to support that some bad guy is trolling you and calling you stupid because your own bad language :), I guess, for you, it would be appropriate to report on yourself, otherwise supoprt might think you are hypocrite, and we all know you are just stupid, so, nobody wants support to be confused :)

I deeply appreciate your feedback very much.  Thank you, I will make sure to take all of that right to heart son

Now you think you earned a tip, but no, you are again stupid as you again lie in your first sentence. Stupid lier :)

naterhit

Now you think you earned a tip, but no, you are again stupid as you again lie in your first sentence. Stupid lier :)

post reported.

Reported for what :) is not reported by you, lazy, lazy. You have to write a ticket and request urgently to resolve the issue of yourself spamming this thread. Hey, I would maybe like to ask you, how does it feel to be told to be a retard, idiot etc.. which in fact you even did prove in several posts, but to be honest, I am not interested to ask it as I don't cae, seems you enjoy it :)

naterhit
8 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Reported for what :) is not reported by you, lazy, lazy. You have to write a ticket and request urgently to resolve the issue of yourself spamming this thread. Hey, I would maybe like to ask you, how does it feel to be told to be a retard, idiot etc.. which in fact you even did prove in several posts, but to be honest, I am not interested to ask it as I don't cae, seems you enjoy it :)

Thank you for your feedback, it will be filed away.

now this is better, in your signature, you should bold the speeds and add links to your fake tests in which you lie about your fake results

naterhit
1 hour ago, 19807409 said:

better write what they replied to you idiot :)

Hi Nathan,

Sorry, the moderator should back on in the morning, I have passed it over and asked for them to check it out, sorry for the delay on this.

Kind Regards

TorGuard Advanced Support
E: [email protected] | W: torguard.net
Add us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TorGuard

Don't forget to visit our getting started guide: http://torguard.net/gettingstartedvpn.php

kid, in that case, I suggest you go to bed, I do not enjoy is as I did yesterday when you were on your high-horse portraying yourself as the only :) expert networking guru. After 89 posts you finally managed to add your lies to your signature, congrats retard ;). But I still stand on 1000 posts, before you will be incapable to reply what was your purpose on breaking all available rules in last 8 pages of this thred :), because you will have to learn those basic things on a computer ;), probably at some point you will change your high-horse to some high-donkey

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

kid, in that case, I suggest you go to bed, I do not enjoy is as I did yesterday when you were on your high-horse portraying yourself as the only :) expert networking guru. After 89 posts you finally managed to add your lies to your signature, congrats retard ;). But I still stand on 1000 posts, before you will be incapable to reply what was your purpose on breaking all available rules in last 8 pages of this thred :), because you will have to learn those basic things on a computer ;), probably at some point you will change your high-horse to some high-donkey

post reported.

you report on being called a retard, but yesterday I asked you several times to look up words like retard and idiot to find out if that is proper description of you and you failed to do so. I really do not mean to hurt you, but the sooner you recognize that you are an idiot, the sooner you will be able to work on yourself

10 minutes ago, naterhit said:

Hi Nathan,

Sorry, the moderator should back on in the morning, I have passed it over and asked for them to check it out, sorry for the delay on this.

Kind Regards

TorGuard Advanced Support
E: [email protected] | W: torguard.net
Add us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TorGuard

Don't forget to visit our getting started guide: http://torguard.net/gettingstartedvpn.php

Mama will put nathan the lying loser to bed now? 

Stop lying Nathan, NOBODY suffers your derangement and they are laughing at you. Best to stfu as u are coming off as a pathetic useless troll and you are making a total jackass of yourself. 
The moderator will sort u out.

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

you report on being called a retard, but yesterday I asked you several times to look up words like retard and idiot to find out if that is proper description of you and you failed to do so. I really do not mean to hurt you, but the sooner you recognize that you are an idiot, the sooner you will be able to work on yourself

post reported.

naterhit
Just now, uNc said:

Mama will put nathan the lying loser to bed now? 

Stop lying Nathan, NOBODY suffers your derangement and they are laughing at you. Best to stfu as u are coming off as a pathetic useless troll and you are making a total jackass of yourself. 
The moderator will sort u out.

post reported.

naterhit

@uNc you want to spare me comedy evening it telling him good advice :), please dont ;)

Your English is getting better - not bad not bad, I could almost make out the sentence.  Good work!

You still can use some dummy friendly translator, writing without mistakes would prevent uneducated person like you of understanding it, especially taken in  mind that you are not capable to recognize satire, sarcasm and especially tragedy which actually is the only one which impacts your life.

naterhit

You still can use some dummy friendly translator, writing without mistakes would prevent uneducated person like you of understanding it, especially taken in  mind that you are not capable to recognize satire, sarcasm and especially tragedy which actually is the only one which impacts your life.

Thank you so very much for your deeply profound opinions - They are amazing

Perhaps 3/10, yesterday I said 4/10