TorGuard
Morpheus

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

nice that you report that question to support, you indeed help now :). As you reported, why did you spread lies about this forum in saying that this is not place for woman? And do you hate your mum because of your dad?

post reported.

and why do you lie about TorGuard products?

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

and why do you lie about TorGuard products?

post reported for trolling.

why do you call trolling if somebody calls you out on your lies?

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

why do you call trolling if somebody calls you out on your lies?

this for is for vpn related topics only - keep it there please son?  Thank you

Have a blessed day

My speeds are 940Mb/sec off VPN, 840Mb/sec on VPN max sustained speeds using TG VPN using OpenSSL using their 10Gb premium network on a dedicated pfsense box with a cheap aes-ni processor with a dual port 10Gb NIC.  ( For me, it's worth the extra 26.6 cents per day for the extra speed their premium network can give me consistently 840 ), but to each their own I suppose.  For folks who do not need the fastest speeds that their premium offers as a service, there is the regular shared service too.  Nothing wrong with either, just personal preference.  If you would like assistance just reach out please.  Also do not believe the bs that it's impossible to get faster than 250, or 300 or whatever other nonsense they spout.

And it means you lied because you wanted what? And it means that of your 74 posts you actually required 73 posts now to just not being able to prove anything?  So, what is the purpose of you spamming and spreading your lies here?

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

And it means you lied because you wanted what? And it means that of your 74 posts you actually required 73 posts now to just not being able to prove anything?  So, what is the purpose of you spamming and spreading your lies here?

reported for trolling - Not related to VPN topics

Is there anything else I can help you with?

My speeds are 940Mb/sec off VPN, 840Mb/sec on VPN max sustained speeds using TG VPN using OpenSSL using their 10Gb premium network on a dedicated pfsense box with a cheap aes-ni processor with a dual port 10Gb NIC.  ( For me, it's worth the extra 26.6 cents per day for the extra speed their premium network can give me consistently 840 ), but to each their own I suppose.  For folks who do not need the fastest speeds that their premium offers as a service, there is the regular shared service too.  Nothing wrong with either, just personal preference.  If you would like assistance just reach out please.  Also do not believe the bs that it's impossible to get faster than 250, or 300 or whatever other nonsense they spout.

you simply spam this forum troll

@Support maybe we can switch a bot here, this guy is not clever enough anyway

but I still guess we should let him write, nobody reads this thread anyway ...

@naterhit troll, you need to learn to think and type faster. you forgot to :) to report and actually I expected you to reply to any message as you are used to do, retard :)

naterhit
3 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

@naterhit troll, you need to learn to think and type faster. you forgot to :) to report and actually I expected you to reply to any message as you are used to do, retard :)

post reported.

You had no question, son

I have no questions for you as you are incapable to reply to any, you already disgraced your self in your 76/76 posts and by the way, hating woman will hardly help you in life, you should seek for some medical help

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

I have no questions for you as you are incapable to reply to any, you already disgraced your self in your 76/76 posts and by the way, hating woman will hardly help you in life, you should seek for some medical help

Excellent, if you have no further questions it means we are done here.

Have a blessed day

p.s. Offer always open son - think next time before you talk smack and then get pwned :)

Oh no my dear little stupid :) friend, it is just funny to see how you seek now for rules and cry to support where it was foreseen... however, it is indeed interesting to watch you now seeking :) for something that you ignored from begin, so, you suddenly think hey, those rules might be there to protect other users from being trolled just like you did in all your posts on this forum until now :), hehe, having good parents who really do raise one is a priviledege I know, I dont blame you for having no manners or ability to respect rules.

naterhit
10 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Oh no my dear little stupid :) friend, it is just funny to see how you seek now for rules and cry to support where it was foreseen... however, it is indeed interesting to watch you now seeking :) for something that you ignored from begin, so, you suddenly think hey, those rules might be there to protect other users from being trolled just like you did in all your posts on this forum until now :), hehe, having good parents who really do raise one is a priviledege I know, I dont blame you for having no manners or ability to respect rules.

Thank you for your feedback, I will take it right to heart.  I appreciate it very much, Thanks

aha, your first sentence is a little bit nicer, but you are stupid, as you lie in it again, therefore, no need to read further spam of your reply. So, why do you hate woman?

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

aha, your first sentence is a little bit nicer, but you are stupid, as you lie in it again, therefore, no need to read further spam of your reply. So, why do you hate woman?

post reported.

Why do you spam this forum in reporting here in thread that you reported?

can you look up what a signature is please?

naterhit
3 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Why do you spam this forum in reporting here in thread that you reported?

23 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

I have no questions for you

So you lied again  because now you're asking questions - Sorry, don't help liars 

Have a blessed day son!!

very nice, all your religious bullshit, blessings and your unborn sons, including your lies and spamming of this forum, put it into your signature, then you do not have to type it like a duck which is actually insult for a duck (sorry to all 🦆s), after that you can maybe explain after probably 1000 posts why did you come to this forum to spread lies and actually abuse this ressource? Dont forget to explain why you hate woman, your parents, well, discussion about them is still on table, as they are main reason of you being a retard here

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

very nice, all your religious bullshit, blessings and your unborn sons, including your lies and spamming of this forum, put it into your signature, then you do not have to type it like a duck which is actually insult for a duck (sorry to all 🦆s), after that you can maybe explain after probably 1000 posts why did you come to this forum to spread lies and actually abuse this ressource? Dont forget to explain why you hate woman, your parents, well, discussion about them is still on table, as they are main reason of you being a retard here

post reported for language.

Have a blessed day

Yesterday you bragged that you can talk about anything, even trying to dip into politics bragging you can speak about everything.  You spammed for now 81 posts this forum to prove the opposite and you nailed it very well 🧑‍🔬. Maybe you can let your parents write here too?

naterhit
31 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

you previously stated you had no further questions, so I'm going to help you out and honor your request because I am a very nice guy, accommodating a lot of people describe

Have a blessed day.