Jump to content
TorGuard

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

19807409

@uNc this guy has some deeper psychological issues, do not waste your time in trying to explain anything, he came to show what he has and he though he is clever owning the world, the only thing he can do is to make some silly pics, I did not check metadata, but would assume he doxxed his location. Why does US have so many uneducated idiots like him is beyond my understanding, but I would tip of fully degraded social and educational systems on on overdose of drugs prescribed in US, seems that guy's brain might have been screwed by some bad doc's advice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 19807409

    109

  • naterhit

    106

  • uNc

    16

  • Morpheus

    6

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, Just so you guys all know we have WireGuard coming soon to our desktop apps, its currently in the works and will be applied to ALL servers Regards

So what speeds you too are getting with the vpn on and vpn off. This thread has turned into a mess; just speedtest  screenshots would be nice. Just wanted to know before I unsubscribe from this thread

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

@uNc this guy has some deeper psychological issues, do not waste your time in trying to explain anything, he came to show what he has and he though he is clever owning the world, the only thing he can do is to make some silly pics, I did not check metadata, but would assume he doxxed his location. Why does US have so many uneducated idiots like him is beyond my understanding, but I would tip of fully degraded social and educational systems on on overdose of drugs prescribed in US, seems that guy's brain might have been screwed by some bad doc's advice.

yes, unfortunately he has some severe inferiority complexes and is trying to become self important by living out his fantasy and spouting childlike amateur fiction from his gay porn lair in his mama's basement, which has 8.5 bedrooms apparently....lol  He probably suffers from vSWS. (very small weanie syndrome).

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

maybe you are right in your analysis, but one thing disturbs me, he mentioned woman, he seems to have a complex and hates woman for some reason (maybe his mom too), he might be also some LGBT flower by his behaviour, but his sexual orientation is probably his own thing, it would explain his butthurt way of communication. vBIP (very big intellectual problem) beside all other issues.Maybe he could post also kinda router stuff of his doc to show us something, then we might at least know which doc it is to ask him about real diagnosis.

On some point I knew this discussion will end up in porn 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
5 hours ago, 19807409 said:

@uNc this guy has some deeper psychological issues, do not waste your time in trying to explain anything, he came to show what he has and he though he is clever owning the world, the only thing he can do is to make some silly pics, I did not check metadata, but would assume he doxxed his location. Why does US have so many uneducated idiots like him is beyond my understanding, but I would tip of fully degraded social and educational systems on on overdose of drugs prescribed in US, seems that guy's brain might have been screwed by some bad doc's advice.

 

I am pretty sure threatening to doxx someone is against the rules.

Also, anytime you want to make good on your offer to share degrees or certifications let me know son

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

@uNc I told you, this moron has no clue he doxxed himself 😂, at least he could find out what it means, took him almost a day, but I really cant believe, this retard did not get it 😂, well I officially claim he is an idiot by definition with a proof of this thread.

@Support great, you allowed a user to doxx himself :), what else should happen before you save that clueless user? Maybe you should have banned him before he doxxed himself. Maybe you can explain him more about privacy and why you entered this business 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
4 hours ago, 19807409 said:

@uNc I told you, this moron has no clue he doxxed himself 😂, at least he could find out what it means, took him almost a day, but I really cant believe, this retard did not get it 😂, well I officially claim he is an idiot by definition with a proof of this thread.

@Support great, you allowed a user to doxx himself :), what else should happen before you save that clueless user? Maybe you should have banned him before he doxxed himself. Maybe you can explain him more about privacy and why you entered this business 😂

 

Hey son, I don't care I was willing to give you my identity but you backed out like a chicken$h1t.

Hell I've you give and everyone else my address right now son you honestly think I'm worried?

You can claim whatever you want to son you're entitled to.

I am signing my waiver for you to publically dox me son - Go ahead...I'm ready..just like the other lies you have told over the last 6 pages...If I've doxed myself go ahead and share the details son...another lie..  If you spent half as much time studying and working hard as you do in trying to be a troll you too can have a great life!!

I highly recommend it - Karma is sweeeeeeet

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

Again, first sentence and you lie, no need to read the rest of you disgracing yourself, you are an idiot :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

Again, first sentence and you lie, no need to read the rest of you disgracing yourself, you are an idiot :)

 

@Support - Ticket #238971 has been opened for abuse of this user.  I will await your reply, thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

yes, finally you retard, I am glad you have 1 grey cell left, genious.

 

post reported.

 

Is there anything else I can help you out with?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

@naterhit how does it come that you retard go and ask finally for support, to help you in what? promoting TorGuard as incompetent people saying lies about their products? Or maybe the way how you did use this ressource and called other users? Hehe, I guess, when you have to follow the rule you think it does not apply to you but as soon as you get some taste of how it really works, then you go cry ....  I am very interested in what support will reply to you :) why they allowed such a retard break all rules here, well, as I said, for them it would be better to cancel your subscription at all as you clearly spread information which might result in unsatisfied users. You are a lier and a bad person in general, combination of having less IQ than a room temperature is kinda sad fact, but yeah, it is you who has to live with it 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
4 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

@naterhit how does it come that you retard go and ask finally for support, to help you in what? promoting TorGuard as incompetent people saying lies about their products? Or maybe the way how you did use this ressource and called other users? Hehe, I guess, when you have to follow the rule you think it does not apply to you but as soon as you get some taste of how it really works, then you go cry ....  I am very interested in what support will reply to you :) why they allowed such a retard break all rules here, well, as I said, for them it would be better to cancel your subscription at all as you clearly spread information which might result in unsatisfied users. You are a lier and a bad person in general, combination of having less IQ than a room temperature is kinda sad fact, but yeah, it is you who has to live with it 😂

 

post reported

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

better write what they replied to you idiot :)

 

post reported

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

@Support as you see, there is clearly a nasty way how to bring one unskilled users with inability in reading to still read and at least know the rules :), as it is about his broken heart

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit

My speeds are 940Mb/sec off VPN, 840Mb/sec on VPN max sustained speeds using TG VPN using OpenSSL using their 10Gb premium network on a dedicated pfsense box with a cheap aes-ni processor with a dual port 10Gb NIC.  ( For me, it's worth the extra 26.6 cents per day for the extra speed their premium network can give me consistently 840 ), but to each their own I suppose.  For folks who do not need the fastest speeds that their premium offers as a service, there is the regular shared service too.  Nothing wrong with either, just personal preference.  If you would like assistance just reach out please.  Also do not believe the bs that it's impossible to get faster than 250, or 300 or whatever other nonsense they spout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

@naterhit yes, retard, you should report, but no, you do not have to additionaly spam :), just a tip, lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

@naterhit yes, retard, you should report, but no, you do not have to additionaly spam :), just a tip, lol

 

post reported

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

since yesterday you did not reply why you spread lies about this forum and that there is no place for woman? Do you hate your mum too?

Link to post
Share on other sites
naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

since yesterday you did not reply why you spread lies about this forum and that there is no place for woman? Do you hate your mum too?

 

post reported.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19807409

nice that you report that question to support, you indeed help now :). As you reported, why did you spread lies about this forum in saying that this is not place for woman? And do you hate your mum because of your dad?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...