TorGuard

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic

naterhit
4 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Whatever you call it, you did not check it before posting in public and you accused me of something that I did not do. In fact you lied, it was no mistake, it is another question why in your head you though that I said it and you were unable to understand who you respond to.

Now discussion gets nice without abusing words or being rude, and guess what, it is when you ask me, you even agree with me, so, what is the point for you to show you now in public again where and what you lied. I think far better would be if you simply show your conversation to your parents and ask them if you do communicate properly with other people in public, they will probably answer you in the way that you also will believe. I would suggest you simply to leave all this bullshit you started and next time you post something to somebody as advice, make sure you do not get abusive to other users, even if you dislike their reply or feel attacked. I tried to be nice to you in begin.

It's called a mistake, I APOLOGIZED AND ADMITTED IT WITHIN SECONDS.

Is there anything else I can help you with son?  

Also - do NOT use that language on the forums please, son and thank you.  I've reported for the language, hopefully the admins will enforce that ban you mentioned earlier

Have a blessed day

p.s. - let me know if you change your mind and want to compare credentials earlier you wanted to do, I'm not scared son- just message me.  Take care!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naterhit

• uNc

• Morpheus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, Just so you guys all know we have WireGuard coming soon to our desktop apps, its currently in the works and will be applied to ALL servers Regards

So what speeds you too are getting with the vpn on and vpn off. This thread has turned into a mess; just speedtest  screenshots would be nice. Just wanted to know before I unsubscribe from this thread

Posted Images

Now you admit that you can make mistakes, once again, you replied in public and did not excuse eyourself immediately, but after I told you that you lie now because I never told it, then, and not before you were checking who you talk to and what I said or did not, then you apologized.

As next, you can not imagine that there could be mistake on your side to which another user might have pointed you? And you do not believe that if you would post a proof showing that your words are correct, that it would actually confirm your words? And maybe you could have been nice in conversation with me and UNC which you were not? How about the stance that you do not know how to prove and instead to ask other people here how to do those things you start to claim to be a super-duper guru.I

If this would be something like btc talk in 2014 then I might have considered you simply troll to get higher post number for ability to sell the account later, but in fact, with all your statements you did show me that you are actually very rude, not capable of proper discussion, do not know how to present things without to be called out as a lier and much more which you managed to share with all of us in public in your last 37 posts, beside that, there is no point in selling torguard's forum accounts, so even this crazy assumption which would be explaining somehow few of your posts, even this is not the case.

So, what was the point of your trolling this thread, you said you wanted to prove your point and only that is correct and you managed to be quite an rude boy to quite everybody who replied to you. Why do you behave that way, do you know?

naterhit
16 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Now you admit that you can make mistakes, once again, you replied in public and did not excuse eyourself immediately, but after I told you that you lie now because I never told it, then, and not before you were checking who you talk to and what I said or did not, then you apologized.

As next, you can not imagine that there could be mistake on your side to which another user might have pointed you? And you do not believe that if you would post a proof showing that your words are correct, that it would actually confirm your words? And maybe you could have been nice in conversation with me and UNC which you were not? How about the stance that you do not know how to prove and instead to ask other people here how to do those things you start to claim to be a super-duper guru.I

If this would be something like btc talk in 2014 then I might have considered you simply troll to get higher post number for ability to sell the account later, but in fact, with all your statements you did show me that you are actually very rude, not capable of proper discussion, do not know how to present things without to be called out as a lier and much more which you managed to share with all of us in public in your last 37 posts, beside that, there is no point in selling torguard's forum accounts, so even this crazy assumption which would be explaining somehow few of your posts, even this is not the case.

So, what was the point of your trolling this thread, you said you wanted to prove your point and only that is correct and you managed to be quite an rude boy to quite everybody who replied to you. Why do you behave that way, do you know?

Not related to VPN

Anything else I can help you out with?

You can help yourself in getting some education and probably ask your parents and teachers to teach you manners

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

You can help yourself in getting some education and probably ask your parents and teachers to teach you manners

Anytime you want to compare education credentials I'm game - but you seem to be shy now, why?

You claimnow for second time something about your education, yes, please post it, let's discuss with the institution you came out what exactly they failed to teach you if you end up on disgracing yourself and getting caught red handed in lies. Obviously you never knew what scientific work means, by that, it has really no sense to explain a kid who seems to fail on basic education. But yes, would be interesting what you will claim as next why you do not post it or do not want to post it after you bring it now for second time 😂

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

You claimnow for second time something about your education, yes, please post it, let's discuss with the institution you came out what exactly they failed to teach you if you end up on disgracing yourself and getting caught red handed in lies. Obviously you never knew what scientific work means, by that, it has really no sense to explain a kid who seems to fail on basic education. But yes, would be interesting what you will claim as next why you do not post it or do not want to post it after you bring it now for second time 😂

Again, we have to agree to the rules - We have to establish the validity of our identities otherwise everything else is moot.  

Step up son

aha, now I should post you something so that you can prove your claim that you have some title or any education at all :), well, you are not really creative in your excuse. Do you know that if you say someting, knowing in front that also the way you express it means something different, then it is considered to be a lie. So, you lied again in suggesting to post something and you have again same silly excuse as many kids have, you are just much less creative than many kids that came around.

Can you please look up what exactly is definition of moron and the one of retard and if anything of how I describe you fits to that definition, please do some scientific work 😂

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

aha, now I should post you something so that you can prove your claim that you have some title or any education at all :), well, you are not really creative in your excuse. Do you know that if you say someting, knowing in front that also the way you express it means something different, then it is considered to be a lie. So, you lied again in suggesting to post something and you have again same silly excuse as many kids have, you are just much less creative than many kids that came around.

Can you please look up what exactly is definition of moron and the one of retard and if anything of how I describe you fits to that definition, please do some scientific work 😂

No, you talked smack and wanted to have a measuring contest and agreed to do so.  Now you're being a little b.  It's ok - Just admit when you're wrong and move on.  It will carry you far in life son.

Is there anything else I can do for you son?

Means you are unable to look up those definitions and prove by scientific research that those words describe your actions here well? Or was your last post simply your way to express that those definitions fit the description?

naterhit
3 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Means you are unable to look up those definitions and prove by scientific research that those words describe your actions here well? Or was your last post simply your way to express that those definitions fit the description?

more nonsense - You sound like Joe Biden picking random words out of a dictionary and trying to string and assemble them to a coherent sentence.

Try again in English this time please so I can help you.

for now, you did prove things:

1. you have no clue about network or anything which would be ontopic on this forum

2. you have manged to lie several times in just few posts

3. you attacked everybody who you actually also lied about

4. you did help thread starterr as he probably saw there is no point in reading any of your replies and that your statements have no real backup, so they are unreliable and shoul dbe ignored.

5. you managed to disgrace yourself in quite every way

6. you are mildly said too dumb to actually what you do here

I guess it is enough , I will spare other points as you will keep replying nonsense as all bad trolls do

1 minute ago, naterhit said:

more nonsense - You sound like Joe Biden picking random words out of a dictionary and trying to string and assemble them to a coherent sentence.

You sound like hillary when she was asked where their emails are. However, you cant be one of her supporters after claiming that this forum is not for women, making hashtag out of it would bring you probably 100s of your type :) to your house door

So, you cant talk about networking, now you switch to Joe Biden, maybe you want to speak about politics? Thats for sure something :) everybody here needs to be educated as well, right, you probably know much more than everybody else 😂

naterhit
16 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

You sound like hillary when she was asked where their emails are. However, you cant be one of her supporters after claiming that this forum is not for women, making hashtag out of it would bring you probably 100s of your type :) to your house door

So, you cant talk about networking, now you switch to Joe Biden, maybe you want to speak about politics? Thats for sure something :) everybody here needs to be educated as well, right, you probably know much more than everybody else 😂

I will talk about anything you want to son

Is there anything technical you need help with, otherwise I will leave your trolling ignorance to your shameful defeat of trying to talk smack, and when called out cower, now I see why.  Normal non-native English speaking foreigner teen with nothing better to do but I won't hold it against you son. You can always engage me if you need help son.

I definitely do not know more than everyone else, there's tons of smarter people here than me - But unfortunately "You are the weakest link, goodbye"

p.s. - I hope you don't kiss your mother with that curse mouth of yours - such language.  

Well, you might want to talk about everything, I got it, you scare from nothing, just go for it :). However, before you do so, I kindly ask you to reread forum rules and to what you did agree when you signed to this forum. Now call an admin, so he can kick you out, as I will not, I will rather watch how long it takes that this team here holds on rules set, where they really are liberal, however, somewhere must be kinda border, I am gladly willing to see from which point administration here starts to protect it's users from abuse of this forum which you commit. In fact, you broke every rule you signed to and did agree to, implicating that you lied as you have even not read them, probably you are also incapable of reading them, therefore, you probably should seek help on some forums where your lies might getting some more fans than here.

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

Well, you might want to talk about everything, I got it, you scare from nothing, just go for it :). However, before you do so, I kindly ask you to reread forum rules and to what you did agree when you signed to this forum. Now call an admin, so he can kick you out, as I will not, I will rather watch how long it takes that this team here holds on rules set, where they really are liberal, however, somewhere must be kinda border, I am gladly willing to see from which point administration here starts to protect it's users from abuse of this forum which you commit. In fact, you broke every rule you signed to and did agree to, implicating that you lied as you have even not read them, probably you are also incapable of reading them, therefore, you probably should seek help on some forums where your lies might getting some more fans than here.

I am not scared and am willing to post my degrees/patents/and certifications for you, and you agreed.  I want to fulfill your request, but you seem scared to agree to any rules to move forward with that request, so again son, is there anything else I can do for you?

I have not broken rules - your language definitely has however.

like a broken disk, you bring your "Non" education  just to lie once again, you already did prove that you have no education, but yes, please post, now it is third time and as I already know, you are not creative enough to have any other excuse than you had before when you repeatedly lied and now continue to lie.

Now go and try to read what you signed here to, you might be shocked what you can read there.

naterhit
32 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

like a broken disk, you bring your "Non" education  just to lie once again, you already did prove that you have no education, but yes, please post, now it is third time and as I already know, you are not creative enough to have any other excuse than you had before when you repeatedly lied and now continue to lie.

Now go and try to read what you signed here to, you might be shocked what you can read there.

Recap - You made a claim I lied which I did not.  You will not tell me what you are looking for after several hours.  You tried to smart off and show how impressive you were, and agreed to share credentials and go back on that like a little pussycat.  it's ok son.

Again this is all you, just trying to help you out.  I'll consider you going back on your word as a lie, it's ok son.

So back to the topic

My speeds are 840Mb/sec on VPN, 940Mb/sec off VPN with OpenVPN using pfsense with a $50 aes-ni supported processor. 

Please engage if you are looking for assistance, and not taking the troll approach above.

Is there anything else I can help you with son?

Have a blessed day

p.s - I really do hope you get the mental help you need my friend.

you lied constantly in a range of your last 45 replies breaking most of existing rules.

Now you claim again some speeds, look, you did prove to be uneducated, you did prove that you lie, you did prove that you have no problems to lie on purpose, you did do not hold on religious beliefs and in general, I personally see no value in having you around or replying to you,  you will not get it anyway.

As last, whatever kilobytes you get, you did lie and nobody should trust you, the only positive on this is that other users can actually filter easier such people like you who actually have no clue what they do here, probably your life is boring if you end up 😂 with me in such discussion, your life must be really not much worth to you as it is your ego and shame which drives you to reply here and continue breaking rules.

naterhit
8 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

you lied constantly in a range of your last 45 replies breaking most of existing rules.

Now you claim again some speeds, look, you did prove to be uneducated, you did prove that you lie, you did prove that you have no problems to lie on purpose, you did do not hold on religious beliefs and in general, I personally see no value in having you around or replying to you,  you will not get it anyway.

As last, whatever kilobytes you get, you did lie and nobody should trust you, the only positive on this is that other users can actually filter easier such people like you who actually have no clue what they do here, probably your life is boring if you end up 😂 with me in such discussion, your life must be really not much worth to you as it is your ego and shame which drives you to reply here and continue breaking rules.

I sure do claim my speeds and am willing to help anyone get those, who can comprehend basic instructions and who can articulate a sentence or paragraph in English that is meaningful.  You can remove yourself from my invitation, however, friend.

Facts do not care about your feelings unfortunately my friend - Again you seem cool, I hope you get the mental help.  Keep practicing your English.  It is NOT BAD.

To those whom I've already helped, you're welcome.  Anyone else looking for assistance please engage.  It will not, however, be painful like this troll I promise

you were incapable to demonstrate in any way, any type of your claim, nobody would have problem with it, but imposing to be guru here and everybody else is idiot and behave the way you did proves only that you are simply somebody who does not value the service provided by TorGuard in offering users this forum. In fact, it costs them money if people see how far one can go in lies, since 46 posts you managed to bring up more lies but could not show any proof after being told by other user that your setup might be flawed as well as he rightully distrusted your capabilities as well as he distrusted the method you claim to use (which in fact you even did not explain, so far about you being clueless about what you speak about).

Whoever you helped, they should seek for help in verifying their setup, best directly by torguard support, as users like you might be then responsible for customers here being unsatisfied due to their own stupidity trusting such as you.

naterhit
8 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

you were incapable to demonstrate in any way, any type of your claim, nobody would have problem with it, but imposing to be guru here and everybody else is idiot and behave the way you did proves only that you are simply somebody who does not value the service provided by TorGuard in offering users this forum. In fact, it costs them money if people see how far one can go in lies, since 46 posts you managed to bring up more lies but could not show any proof after being told by other user that your setup might be flawed as well as he rightully distrusted your capabilities as well as he distrusted the method you claim to use (which in fact you even did not explain, so far about you being clueless about what you speak about).

Whoever you helped, they should seek for help in verifying their setup, best directly by torguard support, as users like you might be then responsible for customers here being unsatisfied due to their own stupidity trusting such as you.

I never claimed to be the guru, please stop lying.  In fact I stated the opposite to your claim and said there are MANY here smarter than me, but not you my friend. I offered to help but instead you act like like this..shameful..You should be embarrased of yourself putting everybody through your 5 pages of silly.

I have posted the screenshots.  When you claimed that was not enough, I asked what you want to see.  Hours later and 40 something posts in I'm still waiting son.

See, unlike you, I am helpful.  I am showing prospective customers of TG that high speeds are extremely easy to get which will hopefully get them more customers.  I love TG, they are great.

I'm sorry you a) can't get fast speeds b) are upset at my facts c) feel "hurt" d) whatever else I'm missing.

Since you cannot provide a clear English description of what you want I am afraid I am unable to help my friend.  Good luck if you are on slow speeds.

If you change your mind or are able to articulate what you want, please let me know - Happy to help

Have a blessed day

lol, you are probably really retarded and I do not mean it bad with you, look, I have more proof than you to claim the speed you get:

9839780080.png

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9839780080

Is that your or my speed now 😂? And you as a Guru must tell us now how one can check and verify if that speedtest is now real or fake? So, genius, show how educated you are or simply ignore it to prove you have no clue .

Then, go and read forum rules please.

naterhit
5 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

lol, you are probably really retarded and I do not mean it bad with you, look, I have more proof than you to claim the speed you get:

9839780080.png

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9839780080

Is that your or my speed now 😂? And you as a Guru must tell us now how one can check and verify if that speedtest is now real or fake? So, genius, show how educated you are or simply ignore it to prove you have no clue .

Then, go and read forum rules please.

Pretty sure using that language is also against the rules, I'll report again no worries.

Post a video genius, I am willing to

p.s. my screenshots have the TG IPs, where is yours?

You as a scientist must know that you can ask company behind speedtest.net to verfiy you those links above as those are not fake. Now, genius, once again, how can you verify if it is really my speed? I doubt you will get any other reply from the company than the one that the test was real.

Genius 😂do some work, where, once again, I proved to have the speed you reported with having real speedtest data where you fail to show anything and now since 48 posts try to impress somebody with some 😂 screenshots, amazing