TorGuard
Morpheus

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

the fact that you think screenshots are proof for your claims clearly show your network skills, you have no clue about networking, no clue about software and no clue about how anything of it works. You are rude and you lied several times during our discussion. If small boys lie, thats somehow acceptable, but a 40+ dude, lol, now I am sorry for you.

my degrees, education, job and income beg to differ son.

I'm sorry if facts upset you son. 

and by the way UNC hasn't refuted my proof evidence.

And unfortunately you are unable to explain in English what you want, so I will assume you're trolling.

So is there anything else I can help you out with?

1 minute ago, naterhit said:

my degrees, education, job and income beg to differ son.

Seems you have none, people dont hide their titles. For you, this discussion was enough to see that you have no clue what education, degree or academic level means. Better go to school boy.

naterhit

I do have them, not everybody needs to lie and be boisterous.  I have enough schooling, thank you.

Is there anything else specifically I can help you out with?  If not you have a blessed day son and I'm proud of your English abilities!!

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

Seems you have none, people dont hide their titles. For you, this discussion was enough to see that you have no clue what education, degree or academic level means. Better go to school boy.

I will be more than willing to publically post mine if you are?

Hint: the RHIT in my username is Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology - It was the #1 college for undergraduate engineering in the nation, kinda selective and hard to get in son.  

Just now, naterhit said:

I will be more than willing to publically post mine if you are?

Haha, sure, that would be maybe first time you really tried to prove 😂. So, where is the link? Maybe your piece of academic  art like scientific publications and links maybe :).

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

Haha, sure, that would be maybe first time you really tried to prove 😂. So, where is the link? Maybe your piece of academic  art like scientific publications and links maybe :).

Let's first agree to a common set of rules - First, how about posting a pic of your drivers license with pic, with name and a screenshot of something specific and I will do the same so we both know whom we are dealing with?  Is that fair?

Just now, naterhit said:

Let's first agree to a common set of rules - First, how about posting a pic of your drivers license with pic, with name and a screenshot of something specific and I will do the same so we both know whom we are dealing with?  Is that fair?

I have better suggestion, but first I would like you to explain me 3 things:

1. how would you check my drivers license and why would an academic need to post driving license? You cant fake or buy faked one?

2. Why do you believe at all it would be ontopic here?

3. Why do you destroy users thread just like you said to try to prove whatever silly point you do, open your own thread where you can put screenshots of pink world and some rainbows maybe?

Until then I'll get more pop-corn :)

naterhit
6 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

I have better suggestion, but first I would like you to explain me 3 things:

1. how would you check my drivers license and why would an academic need to post driving license? You cant fake or buy faked one?

2. Why do you believe at all it would be ontopic here?

3. Why do you destroy users thread just like you said to try to prove whatever silly point you do, open your own thread where you can put screenshots of pink world and some rainbows maybe?

Until then I'll get more pop-corn :)

1. doesn't need  to be driver's license, could be any photo id of yourself with a name, and say your username in the same picture.  That would pretty much easily prove to both of us, that we are whom we say we are.  Sure you can buy faked, I don't keep a fake drivers license handy in the rare off chance I have a discussion about VPN on a forum though.  This is to prove our identities so when we reference materials, patents, degrees, etc - To which you said you wanted to do.

2. It's not but I'm trying to give you good satisfaction by ending with is anything else you needed and your comment "Seems you have none, people dont hide their titles. For you, this discussion was enough to see that you have no clue what education, degree or academic level means. Better go to school boy." 

You felt that I needed more education and degrees, but I disagreed.  You agreed to share, I'm obliging to make you a happy person, because I am very nice.

3. I am only here to help - Is there anything else I can do for you son?  If you want it to end, just say you're good.  Otherwise, Please let me know what I can help you with, specifically to VPN

P.s.  - You really do love popcorn, yea?

to point 1: I think definition in US differs from state to state, if I remember well, for under 80 it was called "Idiot". Can you please look up that word and what exact definition,  it think it will be important for later discussion about your suggestion.

For other two points, like for most of your posts, it makes no sense at all what you write, I strongly recommend you get some pop-corn too.

naterhit

to point 1: I think definition in US differs from state to state, if I remember well, for under 80 it was called "Idiot". Can you please look up that word and what exact definition,  it think it will be important for later discussion about your suggestion.

For other two points, like for most of your posts, it makes no sense at all what you write, I strongly recommend you get some pop-corn too.

Neither of your points are related to VPN, or fulfilling any questions or doubts that you had.

Is there anything else I can do for you son?

Too much popcorn is unhealthy, I will pass though - Thanks for the offer son.

What happened?  I thought we were going to share our credentials?  Hopefully I didn't scare you off man/woman

Have a blessed day

Just now, naterhit said:

Is there anything else I can do for you son?

probably yes, as the fact somebody making statements of  somebody who by definition seems an idiot (I still think you are not, you are some underaged teenie butthurt by something), it shows me if there is admin or any staff working here to actually save their users from lies and people like you promoting some products in the way you did. You can help if you continue, I do believe you will reply to any post,just to reply, there are bots which can do so, even their statements make more sense. Honestly, I actually just believed that you got your setup wrongly like other user, but further discussion did prove me that you have no clue about own statements. I think it is important that other people can see how self-proclaimed experts like you lie, that way they can learn how to save their time by reading such rubbish like your posts here.

Let's see when some Admin will appear to actually stop this.

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

probably yes, as the fact somebody making statements of  somebody who by definition seems an idiot (I still think you are not, you are some underaged teenie butthurt by something), it shows me if there is admin or any staff working here to actually save their users from lies and people like you promoting some products in the way you did. You can help if you continue, I do believe you will reply to any post,just to reply, there are bots which can do so, even their statements make more sense. Honestly, I actually just believed that you got your setup wrongly like other user, but further discussion did prove me that you have no clue about own statements. I think it is important that other people can see how self-proclaimed experts like you lie, that way they can learn how to save their time by reading such rubbish like your posts here.

Let's see when some Admin will appear to actually stop this.

I am calm, rational, and asking if there is anything I can do for you.

You talk about women, post YT  vids about Karma, etc - I only 1) care about fast VPN and helping others achieve 2) providing good satisfaction to your liking.

I've posted data, links, screenshots - You still won't tell me what you want in plain English - If nothing, just say you're good.

You wanted to share degrees and credentials, so I wanted to oblige you - It seems you do not want to do that now, for some strange reason.

Is there anything else I can do for you?

Yes answer will result in trying to help you

No answer will end the emails

Have a blessed day

You posted just lies multple times and in now your 30 posts you repeat same idiotic mantra.

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

You posted just lies multple times and in now your 30 posts you repeat same idiotic mantra.

I'm not sure what you mean or what you want, can you try it in English?

Otherwise, have a blessed day/night

I mean by that : You are a lier.

As you know, combination of under 80 IQ and lying are well common 😂

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

I mean by that : You are a lier.

As you know, combination of under 80 IQ and lying are well common 😂

In English I do not know what a lier is.  Can  you try it again in English?

You maybe could try online translator :), there are idiot-proof translators too, you will have no difficulties using them

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

You maybe could try online translator :), there are idiot-proof translators too, you will have no difficulties using them

Have a blessed day son...just as I thought...

You seem to be religious. Do you know that you should not lie?  Maybe nice to next one too? Well, you seem even to fake to be religious, would not wonder me as until now you have already reputation of being a lier.

naterhit
6 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

You seem to be religious. Do you know that you should not lie?  Maybe nice to next one too? Well, you seem even to fake to be religious, would not wonder me as until now you have already reputation of being a lier.

Not relevant to VPN - please remove and stop trolling

P.S. - In English, it is spelled liar, not lier - But keep up the practice, English is a tough language as I'm sure you've experienced

from your first post, you lied and brought it to the point it is now, not to mention your statements that this forum is not for woman and other stupid remarks.

naterhit

from your first post, you lied and brought it to the point it is now, not to mention your statements that this forum is not for woman and other stupid remarks.

Are you able to tell me what specifically is the lie I told in my first post please?

Just now, naterhit said:

Are you able to tell me what specifically is the lie I told in my first post please?

You lied that I said you could never reach 300mbits, for which you then later did say sorry and I accepted it. Did you already forget it? Is it now about point every lie which you made in before and later posts? Or are you capable of finding out where you lied, or are you already on a point where you lie so much that you start to believe own lies?

naterhit
7 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

You lied that I said you could never reach 300mbits, for which you then later did say sorry and I accepted it. Did you already forget it? Is it now about point every lie which you made in before and later posts? Or are you capable of finding out where you lied, or are you already on a point where you lie so much that you start to believe own lies?

ok that was not a lie, that was a mistake confusing you with unc, which I admitted and apologized within seconds.  Additionally, my first post was just my speeds.  What you're talking about came much later.

"Is it now about point every lie which you made in before and later posts? Or are you capable of finding out where you lied, or are you already on a point where you lie so much that you start to believe own lies?" - This really does not make much sense in English...can you try again perhaps?

Just now, naterhit said:

ok that was not a lie, that was a mistake confusing you with unc, which I admitted and apologized with 30 seconds on.  Additionally, my first post was just my speeds.  What you're talking about came much later.

Whatever you call it, you did not check it before posting in public and you accused me of something that I did not do. In fact you lied, it was no mistake, it is another question why in your head you though that I said it and you were unable to understand who you respond to.

Now discussion gets nice without abusing words or being rude, and guess what, it is when you ask me, you even agree with me, so, what is the point for you to show you now in public again where and what you lied. I think far better would be if you simply show your conversation to your parents and ask them if you do communicate properly with other people in public, they will probably answer you in the way that you also will believe. I would suggest you simply to leave all this bullshit you started and next time you post something to somebody as advice, make sure you do not get abusive to other users, even if you dislike their reply or feel attacked. I tried to be nice to you in begin.