TorGuard
Morpheus

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

You are perfect candidate for bad karma

Let me know if you want an education on how you can get as fast as me

haha, from somebody so nice like you who seem to be incapable of trolling as you cant get your fact right nor prove at all what you speak. :) I guess you can earn a ban in enforcing your uneducated way of communication.

You run away from any question, I just dont understand for now why you are incapable to find out how you could prove what you say instead to keep disgracing yourself. You need a girl, troll

naterhit
6 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

haha, from somebody so nice like you who seem to be incapable of trolling as you cant get your fact right nor prove at all what you speak. :) I guess you can earn a ban in enforcing your uneducated way of communication.

You run away from any question, I just dont understand for now why you are incapable to find out how you could prove what you say instead to keep disgracing yourself. You need a girl, troll

My topics have been in regards to speed - You're going off topic about girls, posting weird speeds trolling.

I have a good girl, and a good life - I'm sorry if my 840Mb VPN speeds offend you son

You are still unable to tell me what you want to see in order to prove to you - I'll wait...

A ban?  Who?  Man I am very very scared about your sentence.

but troll,  why do you think your setup is better than this $1 solution:
9839082675.png

Go here

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9839082675

Damn, that must hurt your ego, somebody gets faster speeds, ugh, ugh, I got an 250/50 mbits connection! :) haha, TorGuard shared gives me 1999? Now that cant be fake, right?

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

but troll,  why do you think your setup is better than this $1 solution:
9839082675.png

Go here

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9839082675

Damn, that must hurt your ego, somebody gets faster speeds, ugh, ugh, I got an 250/50 mbits connection! :) haha, TorGuard shared gives me 1999? Now that cant be fake, right?

anything can be faked that doesn't mean anything - You aren't answering my question - What do you want to see son?

Hey, well, I have great idea, instead of posting your useless proving nothing screenshots, you could start posting those of your girl if it is not entirely from plastic, just dont post here XXX rated pics. It seems it offends you that you though you are clever and now you've been shown by several users that it is not the case, flying high hurts when falling down, dont believe, just try again 😂

naterhit

pois

1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

Hey, well, I have great idea, instead of posting your useless proving nothing screenshots, you could start posting those of your girl if it is not entirely from plastic, just dont post here XXX rated pics. It seems it offends you that you though you are clever and now you've been shown by several users that it is not the case, flying high hurts when falling down, dont believe, just try again 😂

This forums is for VPN not women.  If you are desperate looking for women there are other sites for that, won't be able to help out on that one sonny.

Not sure what I've been "shown", rather I've provided my evidence.  Do you want a youtube video son?

Now you claim VPN is not for woman? 😂, could you ellaborate your silly thoughs a little bit, getting some pop-corn...

naterhit

Now you claim VPN is not for woman? 😂, could you ellaborate your silly thoughs a little bit, getting some pop-corn...

You said "you could start posting those of your girl " - That is not relevant to this post, or this forum.  You sir, I assume you're a sir, are trolling.  Then again, perhaps it's just your time of the month, who knows.

well, now you claim you missundestood it, but you clearly say VPN is not for woman? Or just this forum? So, you have a language barrier and actually you lied everything before due to your language barrier? Right, is it correct interpretation?

5 minutes ago, naterhit said:

This forums is for VPN not women.  If you are desperate looking for women there are other sites for that, won't be able to help out on that one sonny.

4 minutes ago, naterhit said:

You said "you could start posting those of your girl " - That is not relevant to this post, or this forum.  You sir, I assume you're a sir, are trolling.

Assuming is not knowing, as kinda self-proposed teacher you should know that fact.

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

well, now you claim you missundestood it, but you clearly say VPN is not for woman? Or just this forum? So, you have a language barrier and actually you lied everything before due to your language barrier? Right, is it correct interpretation?

Try English next time please

Just now, naterhit said:

Try English next time please

Seems you have troubles with english :),  what did you mean with this forum is not for woman? You can reply in english

naterhit

Seems you have troubles with english :),  what did you mean with this forum is not for woman? You can reply in english

Unless your questions are in relation to the topic of this forum post for VPN speeds please stay on topic son - Your trolling is not helping anybody, and I assume could result in a ban or something but not sure.  What ban were you talking previously bubba?

We are still on topic, we are about to find out if you lied or not with your post. Now you dislike to stay on topic and might again post some silly screenshot. I was not trolling, that was you who actually laid out the path for this discussion, I might have put cherry on it in reminding you about life and your girl, but you cant even interpret that correctly and you created new path for discussion which is to claim that this forum is not for woman.

I think you should report now on me calling you out on your lies and driving this thread into offtopic being rude to everything and posing as everything knowing clueless teenie.

naterhit

We are still on topic, we are about to find out if you lied or not with your post. Now you dislike to stay on topic and might again post some silly screenshot. I was not trolling, that was you who actually laid out the path for this discussion, I might have put cherry on it in reminding you about life and your girl, but you cant even interpret that correctly and you created new path for discussion which is to claim that this forum is not for woman.

I think you should report now on me calling you out on your lies and driving this thread into offtopic being rude to everything and posing as everything knowing clueless teenie.

Again, none of that makes any sense - I'll just ignore you for now son.

Please get some mental help, would ya?  Your English isn't THAT bad, I'd give it 4/10.  Keep working on it though, you have the good basics

Oh, poor troll got caught red handed in his lies, lol. I will not ignore you next time I see you posting lies and being rude to other users here who actually do contribute and help other people, unlike you with your attitude being rude, you reap what you ....

naterhit

Oh, poor troll got caught red handed in his lies, lol. I will not ignore you next time I see you posting lies and being rude to other users here who actually do contribute and help other people, unlike you with your attitude being rude, you reap what you ....

I am not posting lies, I have repeatdly asked what you want yet you are unable to clearly articulate in English what you're looking for.

I do reap what I sow, which is why I have a very successful life - Karma is great

I'll keep going all day son - let's go

:)

1 minute ago, naterhit said:

I'll keep going all day son - let's go

which shows your real intentions. Genius, open your own thread and continue there, stop using this forum software for the garbage of posts you made.

You complain about my english, but please reply what did you mean with saying that this forum is not for woman.

naterhit

:)

which shows your real intentions. Genius, open your own thread and continue there, stop using this forum software for the garbage of posts you made.

You complain about my english, but please reply what did you mean with saying that this forum is not for woman.

My real intentions have been clear from the beginning - To defend my statements with proof which I have done.

I will post any reply here I wish.  I never complained about your English, I said " isn't THAT bad, I'd give it 4/10.  Keep working on it though, you have the good basics"  ISN'T means "is not" in English.  You have good basics is a positive statement in English.

This forum is for VPN

Just now, naterhit said:

My real intentions have been clear from the beginning - To defend my statements with proof which I have done.

Exactly, it was never about replying to thread starter, you nailed it now!

Self loving troll incapable of thinking, nice guy you are 😂

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

Exactly, it was never about replying to thread starter, you nailed it now!

Self loving troll incapable of thinking, nice guy you are 😂

I'm sorry you are wrong again.  My first post was the facts with speeds.  UNC replied it was impossible, which I defended.  The end.  Stop reading more into it son.

I am a very very nice guy and Karma has been great in my life and I'm so blessed.

Is there anything else that I can help you out with son?

teens always pretend to be older by using some phrases, your son is probably in your pants as you seem to be a child without kids, additionally a child whose parents should actually explain how to have conversation with other people.

You did not defend anything, UNC called you out on your lies and you flipped out without ability to proof it, you are even incapable to fake it, let alone prove it.

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

teens always pretend to be older by using some phrases, your son is probably in your pants as you seem to be a child without kids, additionally a child whose parents should actually explain how to have conversation with other people.

You did not defend anything, UNC called you out on your lies and you flipped out without ability to proof it, you are even incapable to fake it, let alone prove it.

Not really sure about teens, haven't been one myself for 20 years.  Sounds like you're much more knowledgeable than I am about teens, so I will defer to your expertise.

I defended my statement with screenshots and help for other users to get similar speeds.  I don't need to fake anything, I am real.

Yet somehow you still won't tell me what you want to see...So is there anything else I can help you out with son?

the fact that you think screenshots are proof for your claims clearly show your network skills, you have no clue about networking, no clue about software and no clue about how anything of it works. You are rude and you lied several times during our discussion. If small boys lie, thats somehow acceptable, but a 40+ dude, lol, now I am sorry for you.