TorGuard
Morpheus

TorGuard VPN Speeds - What are you getting?

Rate this topic

For that you will get a tip, but after support replied to you, 2 tips per day are anough, manners cant be learned in a day, you will have to put more efforts into it, but you are on correct path now.

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

For that you will get a tip, but after support replied to you, 2 tips per day are anough, manners cant be learned in a day, you will have to put more efforts into it, but you are on correct path now.

Thank you for the very valuable opinion.  Keep practicing on the English, there aren't too many professional jobs for trolling so I want the very best for you my Friend.

Kind regards

Have a blessed day

I have to disappoint you, no matter which low quality of a troll is required, you will find no job in that branch, better go and finish your school and college. So, what happened to your parents? And why cant you love your mum?

naterhit
1 minute ago, 19807409 said:

I have to disappoint you, no matter which low quality of a troll is required, you will find no job in that branch, better go and finish your school and college. So, what happened to your parents? And why cant you love your mum?

post reported.

What  happened suddenly to your culture? I mean you pretending to be older, you call me now friend, but before you called everybody son 😂. Loosing your religion maybe.... You have some flaws in your logic being a god :) and portraying yourself as such here, but today something happened to that god, he seeks today help from some unknown source called support, brrr, scarry right :), I must be the ?devil? then or your ?angel?, I agree, it is subjective

??Is support then angels or daemons??, maybe I will ask it support tomorrow, how they feel about it 😂

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

What  happened suddenly to your culture? I mean you pretending to be older, you call me now friend, but before you called everybody son 😂. Loosing your religion maybe.... You have some flaws in your logic being a god :) and portraying yourself as such here, but today something happened to that god, he seeks today help from some unknown source called support, brrr, scarry right :), I must be the ?devil? then or your ?angel?, I agree, it is subjective

??Is support then angels or daemons??, maybe I will ask it support tomorrow, how they feel about it 😂

Thank you for your very valuable feedback son, I will make sure to toss it right in the garbage.

Have a blessed day!!!!!!!!!!

You probably need to clarify what you mean, I do understand that you call yourself garbage, now that is a big step forward

naterhit
Just now, 19807409 said:

You probably need to clarify what you mean, I do understand that you call yourself garbage, now that is a big step forward

post reported.

you are not creative and you abuse your system, even support replied to you that moderator will not help you for several hours more, I do guess that you do not understand at all how reporting system works, same story like your user experience on a forum board, you simply have none :), you are truly one of not that many real retards, most people have some agenda, but you are just butthurt as your pink world flipped around after you have found out that your reply here had no value at all for thread starter, except that it is probably even not worth to reply to due, and that is the basis for you to use foul language on other users and all other atrocities which you tried here, moron

naterhit
2 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

you are not creative and you abuse your system, even support replied to you that moderator will not help you for several hours more, I do guess that you do not understand at all how reporting system works, same story like your user experience on a forum board, you simply have none :), you are truly one of not that many real retards, most people have some agenda, but you are just butthurt as your pink world flipped around after you have found out that your reply here had no value at all for thread starter, except that it is probably even not worth to reply to due, and that is the basis for you to use foul language on other users and all other atrocities which you tried here, moron

post reported.

I'll keep going as long as it takes - This forum is for VPN - stop trolling

you are not clever enough to understand that the only troll here is you, which now fails to prove any of your claims made on this forum, in fact you did everything, moron. Do you know that apples do not fall far away from trees, do you think that your parents are morons because their kid is bullying people around and imposing to be a god :). Retard!

@Support I think you should delete latest of selfdoxxes of this retard, maybe after a year or so 😂, this idiot might not understand it at all

naterhit
19 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

you are not clever enough to understand that the only troll here is you, which now fails to prove any of your claims made on this forum, in fact you did everything, moron. Do you know that apples do not fall far away from trees, do you think that your parents are morons because their kid is bullying people around and imposing to be a god :). Retard!

reported

naterhit
13 minutes ago, 19807409 said:

@Support I think you should delete latest of selfdoxxes of this retard, maybe after a year or so 😂, this idiot might not understand it at all

reported

@naterhit hey retard, can you be more active today . It is kinda not doxxing, but why are you banned on quite every forum around? Probably they banned you too because you impose to be expert but then everybody, even those low profile forums thrown a piece of shit like you are out, why did they ban you, do you know at all?

grafik.png.882dfa2759c10fe47ef92557b2061140.png

😂

to everybody who reads this thread, I think this is a good lesson that secure VPN can't save your privacy if one has no brain.

naterhit
3 hours ago, 19807409 said:

to everybody who reads this thread, I think this is a good lesson that secure VPN can't save your privacy if one has no brain.

not banned, never was

post reported

remember kids - get an education, work hard, and don't be like this foreigner who got pwned

:) poor idiot, so, retard, you must have got some reply from support, did they replied to you that you are a retard too?

and they banned you because of your foul language and simply being crazy like you are, crazy in negative meaning, idiot, retard, whatever some has as description ... Retard, so, you even took your name with you to do what :), you though you have some image, but indeed, I've never met such a retard like you on internet and trust me, there are many. I would like to have you on a stream like big brother to show your misery to other kids in explaining them what happens when somebody gets retarded

naterhit
1 hour ago, 19807409 said:

:) poor idiot, so, retard, you must have got some reply from support, did they replied to you that you are a retard too?

reported

naterhit
1 hour ago, 19807409 said:

and they banned you because of your foul language and simply being crazy like you are, crazy in negative meaning, idiot, retard, whatever some has as description ... Retard, so, you even took your name with you to do what :), you though you have some image, but indeed, I've never met such a retard like you on internet and trust me, there are many. I would like to have you on a stream like big brother to show your misery to other kids in explaining them what happens when somebody gets retarded

more lies never banned son - keep trolling

p.s. I'm still waiting for you to not  be a chickensh$ so anytime you want to make good on your earlier promise just let me know son...but I expect not to, because you know and I know you talked smack, and got pwned son.  Mods will sort out upon return son.

Have a blessed day

You seem to be addicted masochist :), You mom and daddy are those who made an idiot of you. Does your mum like other men, do you know at all?

naterhit
4 hours ago, 19807409 said:

You seem to be addicted masochist :), You mom and daddy are those who made an idiot of you. Does your mum like other men, do you know at all?

good morning son

let's have another great day!  

Post reported

Extard (expert retard) that is you. Back to your parents, what happened to them? It is a sad story, I know. Explains why you hate your mother. Extard , you required now again so many days, 105 of your 105 posts to:

1. show the proof that you are a retard

2. show the proof for psychological issues hating woman (connected to your mum, but you are disgraced and do not want to talk about it, ouch)

3. You lied in 105 of your 105 posts.

4. You are still incapable to do any test and proof for yourself that your setup leaks

5. You are boring, spamming the forum, now that you have your lies in signature by my help (otherwise you wouldnt ever come up, extard), now you inform other users about reporting.

6. Probably torguard simply lets you do the shit, they suffer enough of such extards like you, spreading lies about their services.

7. You seem to see in me a friend retard, as I am the only one who talks to you.

8. You are a little pu$$y, your mom shows her b(.)(.)s flashed and you got your a$$ spanked here. Little boy came here as a PIMP, but leaves as a used condom.

9. You hate woman, even your mum (you think for good reasons as she should not flash her naturals to every stranger) :)

So, lier extard, you lied that you report all those things or you simply do not want to realize the fact that support ignores you and can't help you more than to ban you, which is something they should have done long time ago to prevent other users reading your extard lies, however, it is more than funny seeing a kid like you doxxing himself and proving to be the idiot of idiots. Probably there is a danger you might kill yourself with your own mouse and keyboard, take care you big :) extard

naterhit
3 hours ago, 19807409 said:

Extard (expert retard) that is you. Back to your parents, what happened to them? It is a sad story, I know. Explains why you hate your mother. Extard , you required now again so many days, 105 of your 105 posts to:

1. show the proof that you are a retard

2. show the proof for psychological issues hating woman (connected to your mum, but you are disgraced and do not want to talk about it, ouch)

3. You lied in 105 of your 105 posts.

4. You are still incapable to do any test and proof for yourself that your setup leaks

5. You are boring, spamming the forum, now that you have your lies in signature by my help (otherwise you wouldnt ever come up, extard), now you inform other users about reporting.

6. Probably torguard simply lets you do the shit, they suffer enough of such extards like you, spreading lies about their services.

7. You seem to see in me a friend retard, as I am the only one who talks to you.

8. You are a little pu$$y, your mom shows her b(.)(.)s flashed and you got your a$$ spanked here. Little boy came here as a PIMP, but leaves as a used condom.

9. You hate woman, even your mum (you think for good reasons as she should not flash her naturals to every stranger) :)

So, lier extard, you lied that you report all those things or you simply do not want to realize the fact that support ignores you and can't help you more than to ban you, which is something they should have done long time ago to prevent other users reading your extard lies, however, it is more than funny seeing a kid like you doxxing himself and proving to be the idiot of idiots. Probably there is a danger you might kill yourself with your own mouse and keyboard, take care you big :) extard

Post reported - Didn't even have to read the post :P