TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
Joe62

Toronto server no longer whitelisted with real-debrid?

Rate this question

Question

Joe62

As of this morning   ip's from Toronto sever no longer whitelisted with real-debrid.....did you change something....as I've used this server for quite awhile with no issues. Currently connected to New Jersey server......no problems.

4 answers to this question

Joe62

I thought this forum was a method to get assistance from Torguard tech. or other users where applicable ( not applicable for this issue).

So I can only assume they don't read it....or just think it's acceptable that their service no longer works in conjunction with other paid services...when it used to.

Can you update your whitelists with real_debrid please?

Dan_C

no sure why you are sending them a ticket a lot faster

Joe62

Good point....ticket sent

My thought was they monitor the forums and this was a relatively easy fix when they got to it....verses someone who was down with a technical issue.  When I first got my asus router.....had same issue and I posted here...they sent an updated list to real-debrid.

Joe62

So to conclude this thread.....I did submit a ticket....they updated their ip"s with real-debrid.....Toronto server now works. I also note that real-debrid vpn page has a list of cooperative vpn providers.....and non-coopertive providers. Torguard has moved from non-cooperative (over 16000ip's listed) to the Cooperative list 

So this matter is resolved and I'm quite happy.... should've went ticket route rather than anticipating they'd pick it up from here.