TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  

instructions, where are they?

Rate this topic

I'm lost. My torguard is not working, and I can't find any instructions on how to change anything. I've downloaded/ gone through set up and now nothing works. Torrents have stopped downloading. I'm very new to this, so need step by step instructions to fix what ever is wrong. Please help or direct me to where I can find some answers. Thnks in advance.

Support

Hello Kate

Can you tell me what service you are running please - are you running the proxy service or VPN service ? what software of ours are you running ?

Regards

OBSIDIAN

Good afternoon,

I have been looking for instructions as well.

I am trying to migrate from Torguard Lite to Viscosity and cannot find answers to questions such as:

How to import connections from server [what is the OpenVpn Access Server address.

What is the default OpenVpn Connection folder named and where should I find or create it so i can populate it. (I would like to avoid importing manually again if i can)

And lastly, is it possible to get a comprehensive list and description of all the functions in the GUI of the programe.

So really to summarise, is there a Help file for Viscosity I can refer to? It would probably cover all my queries.

Many thanks TG Staff. Hope your havin a good one. :)

I have also just started using viscosity. On the my servers page I can download the server zip file, unzip then import the connection (xxx.OVPN)to viscosity. Is it possible to import ALL servers to viscosity in one download?? rather than on by one.

Also the US servers say "use master" where the download link in the OVPN column. How do I import US servers to viscosity??

Thanks in advance for the help!

Support

Hey Guys

Viscosity should auto load configs itself - do you guys have any security software ? malwarebytes and Norton tend to block the configs from auto loading.

@ William, you can download our config zip from our downloads page here >> https://torguard.net/downloads.php and just import these.

Regards

OBSIDIAN

Ok.

Im running Avast on XP.

I stopped the Avast service running in Windows Computer Management Console, reinstalled Viscosity and IT WORKED.! CHEERS..!

Thanks a Mill. Have a good night.

Kindest regards Gerard (Babyface)

Support

@ Babayface - excellent, thanks for letting us know! :)

@ Michael

Are you running any security software ? are you running on the admin account ?

Regards

JustCuz81

downloaded viscosity and it's asking for a key... looked at the the getting started link and where it shows the "generate key" thing I don't have that option... wtf over... guess i'll ask for refund if trouble ticket doesn't work...

Support

Hi Joshua, a lot of people order proxy and expect to get Viscosity - you need to have a VPN service to get Viscosity as its VPN based software.

Regards