TorGuard

PayPal no longer available as a payment option?

Rate this topic

Goldbug

Hi,

Just went to renew my Torguard VPN subscription. Usually I pay by PayPal, but it's no longer available as a payment option? Is this a temporary issue, or is PayPal no longer going to be available as an option from now on?

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

What is the current status of paypal as payment method? I do read on the forums that paypal is not supported anymore. But the FAQ on the mainpage states that paypal is available thorugh paddle:

https://torguard.net/faq.php

What forms of payment do you currently accept?

Answer: TorGuard currently offers many payment options. We accept all forms of credit card, debit card, Visa, Amex, Mastercard, Discover, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency (via CoinPayments), BTC and LTC through our very own BTCPay Node, Paypal through Paddle and Gift Cards and other payment options via PaymentWall and PayGarden.

I tried to subscribe to a plan yesterday, but was not able to find paypal payment method.

Please clarify this

On 10/24/2021 at 11:51 AM, HoloDuke said:

What is the current status of paypal as payment method? I do read on the forums that paypal is not supported anymore. But the FAQ on the mainpage states that paypal is available thorugh paddle:

https://torguard.net/faq.php

I tried to subscribe to a plan yesterday, but was not able to find paypal payment method.

Please clarify this

Sorry for the confusion - we did offer Paypal through Paddle but due to some issues with an API (not Paypal itself) we had to, for the time being disable - we hope Paddle resolve ASAP

Regards

19 minutes ago, HoloDuke said:

Hi @Support,

is there any ETA on this? I'm currently not able to subscribe to a new plan :( So it would help me to get back to torguard when paypal is expected to work again.

Thank you for your help :)

Is Paypal the only option you have? if so let me know, we can work something out.

Regards

On 10/25/2021 at 8:11 PM, HoloDuke said:

yeah, currently that is my only option. I was planning to get a non recurring month with you to try performance. How can we get this working?

Oh, it is I guess for sure not the only option, you can pay with many cryptocurrencies which are much better way to pay services, I tend not to support crooks like paypal or some other by using their services and the only alternative to it is then crypto. If paypal is not available makes me personally only happy, especially taken in mind it is paypal's wish not to be used for torguard payments.