TorGuard
Moss

Streaming IP stopped working no help

Question

Moss

My streaming IP was working fine till today. It completely cuts out my connection to the internet when I connect to it now. All other IP addresses on the service work fine including my Dedicated IP address. I have tried it in my iPad, iPhone and laptop computer (all the same).  I have requested a new Streaming IP since I have paid for this service and it has stopped working. TorGuard support has been unable to help me, and has been ignoring my request.  I have done all the steps they asked me to do and still the same. I will also contact my credit card company to request a refund for unmet services. If anybody else has similar issues with TorGuard, please let me know the outcome. 

3 answers to this question

Moss
36 minutes ago, Moss said:

My streaming IP was working fine till today. It completely cuts out my connection to the internet when I connect to it now. All other IP addresses on the service work fine including my Dedicated IP address. I have tried it in my iPad, iPhone and laptop computer (all the same).  I have requested a new Streaming IP since I have paid for this service and it has stopped working. TorGuard support has been unable to help me, and has been ignoring my request.  I have done all the steps they asked me to do and still the same. I will also contact my credit card company to request a refund for unmet services. If anybody else has similar issues with TorGuard, please let me know the outcome. 

Gladonel

I got my Netflix UK streaming IP stopped working but TorGuard's support was excellent and got my issue fixed in under 30 minutes.

Moss

I actually emailed support instead of opening another ticket and the new guy helped me out and solved the problem. First guy didn’t understand the problem and was making me download other software. Glad I contacted a different person.