TorGuard
dns

Stealth (Scramble) on DD-WRT

Rate this question

Question

dns

I'm connecting from the UAE & my ISP appears to be throttling my OpenVPN connection so I want to run in 'Stealth' mode on my router.

I have the same issue using the windows 10 client on my PC, without STunnel enabled the speed is very very slow, but with STunnel enabled can I get over 65Mbps.

Does anyone have this running on their router?  Do you have good config settings or start-up scripts for use with it?

I have Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router running DD-WRT Build r26635 (is this build okay? I couldn't find build r24106).

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Support
On 2/3/2020 at 6:08 PM, dns said:

I'm connecting from the UAE & my ISP appears to be throttling my OpenVPN connection so I want to run in 'Stealth' mode on my router.

I have the same issue using the windows 10 client on my PC, without STunnel enabled the speed is very very slow, but with STunnel enabled can I get over 65Mbps.

Does anyone have this running on their router?  Do you have good config settings or start-up scripts for use with it?

I have Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router running DD-WRT Build r26635 (is this build okay? I couldn't find build r24106).

Thanks

Hey there, you can flash your router with a stealth enabled build, please see below:

ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2016/

up to r29974 supports stealth.

Regards