TorGuard

Slow to Connect

Rate this question

TDog

Question

There is this weird lag when I attempt to log into the remote VPN server. For a little while after my attempt the client just sits there with the little Windows "busy" circle and the client is completely unresponsive. If I attempt to close it I get a Windows "Not Responding" message.  After all that the client responds with it's red box warning "It's taking a long time...."  Then it automatically connects without any input to the server I initially selected. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit V 1909, Webroot Secure Anywhere (which I love {cheap plug}). I guess it's worthy of note I do have a "free" VPN with my subscription to TweakNews and their client doesn't encounter the same problems although I wouldn't replace TorGuard with that VPN. The TweakNews VPN runs on a system with the virtually the same specs and Webroot but it is a separate system from the TorGuard so forget any multiple VPN  problems before you start down that path.

I'll put up with this if it's a conflict with your client and Webroot but perhaps you could work on eliminating the glitch if that's the problem

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet