TorGuard
Mzot221

Cant sign in on new install

Rate this topic

Mzot221

I use linux and have changed my desktop and laptop distros and I have downloaded tor on my new systems and when I try to log in, it keeps saying wrong username and password and that isnt the case.  It's still working on my phone under the same username and password but I dont understand why it wont work on my desktop and laptop.  I've been calling the 1800 number for 2 weeks and no one answers.  I've left messages and no one returns my calls.  Whats going on? 

Support
11 hours ago, Mzot221 said:

I use linux and have changed my desktop and laptop distros and I have downloaded tor on my new systems and when I try to log in, it keeps saying wrong username and password and that isnt the case.  It's still working on my phone under the same username and password but I dont understand why it wont work on my desktop and laptop.  I've been calling the 1800 number for 2 weeks and no one answers.  I've left messages and no one returns my calls.  Whats going on? 

I would suggest you triple check your credentials, there are no other reason other than wrong credentials that would produce such an error.

Regards

Mzot221

I have checked them over and over.  Is my username and password that I used to log onto here are the same credentials to log onto the app once I download?

Support
28 minutes ago, Mzot221 said:

I have checked them over and over.  Is my username and password that I used to log onto here are the same credentials to log onto the app once I download?

They are initially the same but if you changed one at some point they will both be different, your service password and username can be changed here https://torguard.net/managecredentials.php

Regards