TorGuard
Sign in to follow this  
OIiver

Adobe Creative Cloud No Internet connection

Rate this question

Question

OIiver

I normally have VPN on permanently and never disconnect, I have no issues although if I mouse over my internet connection in the bottom right of the taskbar it says "no internet connection". I don't know why but I clearly do as all other internet connected programs work just fine. However after purchasing and downloading Adobe Creative Cloud I get the message "No internet connection" while using Creative cloud with TorGuard. I have tried changing various setting and even reverting to the default ones howveer I am no vpn expert. I searched online and found very little, mainly threads regarding more popular vpns like Nord or PIA, and they were mostly advising things to do with making sure your vpn is not blocking ipv6, I don't believe my ISP even supports ipv6 yet, and whether or not its is enabled or not I get no ipv6 connection in the control panel .

Does anyone have any ideas? I really do not want to give up my privacy for the creative cloud, especially when the damned pirated version worked absolutely fine. I also tried following this guide from protonvpn about changing the Tap adapter's default gateway, this did nothing.

Please help haha

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet