TorGuard
TDog

Not Really a Question...

Rate this topic

TDog

I usually come here to complain about something TorGuard related but not this time.

In fact everything seems to be working quite well, speeds are pretty good (well D/L anyway are most of the time near my 100megabit/s line speed using DSL Reports honest speedtest), connection times are variable but most of the time pretty good and acceptable. So I guess you folks are capable of doing a good job. J/K Thought I would stop by and give you a pat on the back. Don't let it go to your heads now.

Esoteric
19 hours ago, TDog said:

I usually come here to complain about something TorGuard related but not this time.

In fact everything seems to be working quite well, speeds are pretty good (well D/L anyway are most of the time near my 100megabit/s line speed using DSL Reports honest speedtest), connection times are variable but most of the time pretty good and acceptable. So I guess you folks are capable of doing a good job. J/K Thought I would stop by and give you a pat on the back. Don't let it go to your heads now.

You know, often times people can be quick to complain but silent in the presence of great work

So I appreciate this thread you started and I can add that my experience with TG has really been excellent.  Good speeds, good reliability, good selection of servers/regions, hassle-free, and I noticed they even increased the number of simultaneous logins to 8 (it was 5 when I signed up) for no extra charge.  They act like they really want you to use what you are buying.  The one and only support ticket I opened had a professional and useful response in *three minutes flat* which is most impressive; follow-up replies had similar timeframes.  My own Internet service is also 100mbit/s and I've definitely put metric tons of data (many many gigabytes) through the VPN with no throttling or anything of the sort.

Everything about TorGuard is at least as good as advertised and I really am satisfied.  If it does get to their heads that's ok, they'll get past that.  I don't mind applauding excellence.  I don't usually make "me too" posts but this one was warranted.