TorGuard
MisterBean

it.torguardvpnaccess.com not working anymore

Rate this question

Question

MisterBean

it.torguardvpnaccess.com on port 993 SSL does not work anymore, could you please fix it?

About 8 hours ago was working fine, now every SSL request on Firefox is having issues:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to xxx. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.youtube.com because this website requires a secure connection.

www.youtube.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

4 answers to this question

MisterBean

Nobody can fix it?

The HTTP proxy at port 6060 works but I'd like to go back to the SSL as soon as possible.

Support
On 8/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, MisterBean said:

Nobody can fix it?

The HTTP proxy at port 6060 works but I'd like to go back to the SSL as soon as possible.

Does this happen on for example chrome?

Regards

MisterBean

I use Firefox, it was working fine for months.

Support
8 hours ago, MisterBean said:

I use Firefox, it was working fine for months.

Try clearing HSTS settings, see below:

1) Close all open tabs in Firefox. 

2) Open the full History window with the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + H (Cmd + Shift + H on Mac). You must use this window or the sidebar for the below options to be available. 

3) Find the site you want to delete the HSTS settings for – you can search for the site at the upper right if needed. 

4) Right-click the site from the list of items and click Forget About This Site. This should clear the HSTS settings (and other cache data) for that domain. 

5) Restart Firefox and visit the site. You should now be able to visit the site over HTTP/broken HTTPS.