TorGuard
Phil K

BeIN Connect

Rate this question

Question

Phil K

Hi guys 

Hoping someone can help me out here, I am not the most technical in the world so be gentle

I was previously using IPVanish to watch BeIN Connect through my official BeIN Connect account, it worked perfectly up to a few months ago but then stopped. I have being testing VPN’s for the last few weeks with no success.

I live in Ireland and have very fast broadband 150MB, I was delighted to finally get a provider (TorGuard)  that could offer access to BeIN Connect through their service. 

The issue I am having is the speeds am I now getting are making the service unwatchable, it freezes or buffers continually.

Does anyone have any tips on improving speeds I have attached a screen shot from Speedtest showing the 0.1 MB download connection.

I would really appreciate any help

Philip

4CF69A87-BEBE-43E7-80B7-52C435BE51E8.png

2 answers to this question

Support
On 7/5/2019 at 7:26 PM, Phil K said:

Hi guys 

Hoping someone can help me out here, I am not the most technical in the world so be gentle

I was previously using IPVanish to watch BeIN Connect through my official BeIN Connect account, it worked perfectly up to a few months ago but then stopped. I have being testing VPN’s for the last few weeks with no success.

I live in Ireland and have very fast broadband 150MB, I was delighted to finally get a provider (TorGuard)  that could offer access to BeIN Connect through their service. 

The issue I am having is the speeds am I now getting are making the service unwatchable, it freezes or buffers continually.

Does anyone have any tips on improving speeds I have attached a screen shot from Speedtest showing the 0.1 MB download connection.

I would really appreciate any help

Philip

4CF69A87-BEBE-43E7-80B7-52C435BE51E8.png

Hi Phil 

We are in the process of improving this location - just in the meantime while we do that, have you tried using openconnect? or using this location as a proxy through your browser using our browser extension?

Regards

Phil K

Thanks very much the reply. Looking forward to the upgrade