TorGuard
dani1

Problem with payment - Ticket (#326531)

Rate this topic

dani1

Hi there,

I am having issues with my subscription payment. I have submitted a ticket (#326531), but after five days they haven't provided any solution.

This week, I bought a Streaming Bundle subscription. At the time of the payment, my card was declined. I tried to make the payment a second time but the same happened, and even a third one (with a different card) with the same outcome. To my surprise, I realized that, even the payments were declined, I got in fact charged 3 times! 

When I contacted the support team, they advised to wait a couple of days, that normally the charges would clear. But after five days, the charges are still there. Support team  says they can't find my payments and has asked me to contact my bank to revert the payments, but my bank tells me they payment's been done and I have to contact Torguard to get my payments returned. So now I find myself with a triple charge and no service available. 

Honestly really disappointed.... Has anybody of you had a similar issue? Any advice or idea of what's going on? 

Cheers

Support
On 6/22/2019 at 12:25 AM, dani1 said:

Hi there,

I am having issues with my subscription payment. I have submitted a ticket (#326531), but after five days they haven't provided any solution.

This week, I bought a Streaming Bundle subscription. At the time of the payment, my card was declined. I tried to make the payment a second time but the same happened, and even a third one (with a different card) with the same outcome. To my surprise, I realized that, even the payments were declined, I got in fact charged 3 times! 

When I contacted the support team, they advised to wait a couple of days, that normally the charges would clear. But after five days, the charges are still there. Support team  says they can't find my payments and has asked me to contact my bank to revert the payments, but my bank tells me they payment's been done and I have to contact Torguard to get my payments returned. So now I find myself with a triple charge and no service available. 

Honestly really disappointed.... Has anybody of you had a similar issue? Any advice or idea of what's going on? 

Cheers

Hi, 

Did you manage to sort this out? if your payment was declined at checkout the payment will not be processed, you may see a payment pending but it will drop off after a day or so, and also payments marked as fraudulent by the processor do not get to a stage where they can be charged so it is very unusual, we searched for the payments with the details you sent us but we couldn't find any payments with those.

Let us know if you managed to sort it out with your bank.

Regards