TorGuard
Testooo

Ticket #333536 (Manager help me please)

Rate this topic

Testooo

Hello 

I am sorry i I had to post here because there is none trying to help me even the sales support failed to do so, I've paid for the invoice on 27/4/2019 and it was some delay from the gateway to confirm the payment early so I got the payment confirmation yesterday from (paymentwall) and when I went to check on my account and I found that the invoice has been cancelled, so I open a Ticket #333536 with screenshot the proof of the payment and they said to me they will come back to me ASAP ( billing admin) and it's been 1 day and each time I asked to solve the problem they said we will get back to you ASAP, until the last assistant said if you are cancelling, clearly he didn't even read the whole ticket, I am not happy with this and I wish the Manager is reading this yesterday i supposed to watch live game on the VPN but I missed it, also how you are going to compensate the 6 days from the invoice that's clearly it's not my fault. , I want to be clear I don't want refund and go through the hassle. 

please fix this invoice  ASAP 

Testooo

Thank you 

it's has been fixed ... !!!!! 

Support

Glad to hear :)