TorGuard
mouse

Extremely Slow Speed

Rate this question

Question

mouse

Ok so i just bought TorGuard Today because i saw a video on it on how fast download speeds were compared to NordVpn, which was what i was using at the time and now i just Installed the software and speeds are extremely slow like i usually get 32 mbps without vpn and with vpn  i get speeds around 4-6 mbps , someone help .

here are my settings btw 

torguard.png.13e9fb1eb19e03a891d7fd8e3b062d7d.png i have also tried openvpn and openconnect and both are slow for me however openvpn is faster

1 answer to this question

Support
17 hours ago, mouse said:

Ok so i just bought TorGuard Today because i saw a video on it on how fast download speeds were compared to NordVpn, which was what i was using at the time and now i just Installed the software and speeds are extremely slow like i usually get 32 mbps without vpn and with vpn  i get speeds around 4-6 mbps , someone help .

here are my settings btw 

torguard.png.13e9fb1eb19e03a891d7fd8e3b062d7d.png i have also tried openvpn and openconnect and both are slow for me however openvpn is faster

Can you please submit a ticket here https://torguard.net/submitticket.php

There are details we need to know that you can't expose on public forums, please refer to this thread.

Regards