TorGuard
mike

got my second warning

Rate this question

Question

mike

i received my second warning from my isp. i dont know what i am doing wrong. maybe one of my settings but i havent changed anything. i have killswitch enabled. any ideas of what could be going wrong?

3 answers to this question

john1

What did the warning say?

mike

i dont know where the warning is at the moment. but basically it told me that i had pirated games on my pc and that i only get i forget how many warning before they get rid of me. funny thing is it was my nephew who stays with us every now and then.  doesnt matter really but i thought having a vpn would make it very difficult  to spy on me. was hoping someone knew of any ideas what it could be . i have the kill switch enabled. any help would be appreciated

Support
13 hours ago, mike said:

i dont know where the warning is at the moment. but basically it told me that i had pirated games on my pc and that i only get i forget how many warning before they get rid of me. funny thing is it was my nephew who stays with us every now and then.  doesnt matter really but i thought having a vpn would make it very difficult  to spy on me. was hoping someone knew of any ideas what it could be . i have the kill switch enabled. any help would be appreciated

Hi Mike

I would highly suggest you contact our support desk https://torguard.net/submitticket.php

Maybe we can log in and have a look at what's going on.

Regards

• Like 1