Question

Khozema

I am trying to install the latest torguard client for windows

Windows 1064 Bit

Versioon 1809

Steps attempted to fix:

• Run as admin
  • Installed seperately via open VPN
  • Turned Digital signature off for Windows 10 ( As googled and many ppl have issues with Windows 10 and TAP Driver, people with express VPN also had it but they released a new version which fixed it but their normal workaround was to go older version )

Untitled.jpg

3 answers to this question

Support
2 hours ago, Khozema said:

I am trying to install the latest torguard client for windows

Windows 1064 Bit

Versioon 1809

Steps attempted to fix:

• Run as admin
  • Installed seperately via open VPN
  • Turned Digital signature off for Windows 10 ( As googled and many ppl have issues with Windows 10 and TAP Driver, people with express VPN also had it but they released a new version which fixed it but their normal workaround was to go older version )

Untitled.jpg

Hi, did you also have a support ticket open on the main desk? if so please check the instructions received within that ticket.

Regards

Khozema

Yes but didnt get anywhere however after extensive troubleshooting, this is a digital signature issue with ver 1809 of Windows 10, I went back to 1803 and its OK

• Thanks 1

gre

Google search brought me here. I've got windows 10 with 1809. New laptop, installing torguard got the driver conflict. I 'fixed' the issue by going to task manager ctrl-alt-del and clicking on the dropdown arrow next to Antimalware Service Executable and right clicked on Wndows Defender Antivirus and stopped the service. This allowed the driver to install. I rebooted with torguard and windows defender working nicely together.